Everything is sold, close it plz!

No…

interested in a set of kegel pulleys, the flipsky vesc, and the gear drives.

1 Like

Flipsky may be sold. Waiting on payment. If it’s not completed by 6 we will go to another person asking.

I gotta find the other kegel pulley. If I don’t find it, you can have it for free with the gear drive purchase. If I do find it, $20 for pair

1 Like

Sounds good

are there broken escs available still? kinda wanna learn how to fix em

4 Likes

Any updates?

So far, no dice. Im going to pull my desk away and see what is there tonight. Shoukd let un in know in a few hrs

2 Likes

This one hurts. 12s8p 30q battery built from scratch to fit the eboosted HS 11 ds enclosure. Battery was built by redbaron (no idea what happened to my guy). Never had one problem. Enclosure is amazing quality. Got.to 54mph and the settings were not maxed out.

It was great. Less then 20 charges. Power button, fuse, bms… The battery is ready to be mounted. I’m throwing in the 4amp charger (normally $45)for free!!!

The enclosure is made for a trampadeck but fit a colab and fits a Haero as well. Normally $150

With a 12s8p battery and charger $420 plus fees and shipping. Your basically getting the 96 30q cells for $2.34 Each!!!

I feel you, all those years in the lithium mines were no joke

5 Likes

1 Like

Intressted in kendra tyers with pully if you still got them 15 all the small pullys dor motor!
Pm

This is what’s left. Just so ur aware… Shipping to US or Canada

Bong is not for sale

Those surfrod press fits mounts, how much??

Gktra.buy the surfrods

12s8p 30q battery, eboosted ensure and 4 amp charger $420 +S&F

All the mounts, motor pulleys, wheel pulleys, clamps, base plates, hangers and abec 97mm flywheels. $100 + S&F

Surfrodz with press on things. $60

Angled cnc risers. $50 for both

Complete shred lights kit with any mount u need $130 value for $75. Free psd footstop with purchase

Onyx hubs $20

Triple 8 downhill helmet. $60

Tb & Sk3’s 190Kv 6374 25 each $65 for all three

M1 urethane gear drives, pair of 270 boardnix trucks. Riptide bushings 2 bkb 190kv 6374 motors and 4 wheels $150

10s 5A charger $20

5 broken focboxes. $15 each if @jaykup doesnt want them anymore

Insta360 one :cry:$80. Selfie stick and tripod with 360 cam -$100

Meepo stand :grin: $15

*All prices need shipping and fees added
*no overseas shipping

Interested in this. pm

$59 shipped and fees included
Paypal-@berto439

Please add this to what I’ve already bought…

Dicky ho airless setup. Belts, Wheel and motor pulleys, trucks and base plates, mounts and wheels. $40.

If you can hang tight a bit longer before shipping out, I’m contemplating other stuffs. :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Sales list updated

12s8p 30q battery, eboosted enclosure and 4 amp charger $420 +S&F

All the mounts, motor pulleys, wheel pulleys, clamps, base plates, hangers and abec 97mm flywheels. $50 + S&F

Angled cnc risers. $50 for both

Complete shred lights kit with any mount u need $130 value for $7p. I have bothe red and white lights. Free psd footstop with purchase

Triple 8 downhill helmet. $50

Sk3’s 190Kv 6374 unsensored. $45 the pair

10s 5A charger $20
[

5 broken focboxes. $15 each if @jaykup doesnt want them anymore

Meepo stand :grin: $10

*All prices need shipping and fees added
*no overseas shipping

2 Likes