Brand New, never used, changed my mind so I’ll be purchasing Omakase:
Price (EUR): 75e each + Shipping

Images

Caliber Trucks
Brand New - White with gold:
Price (EUR): 30e each + shipping

Images

Flipsky 6374 - Battle Hardened - 170KV - 10mm shaft - SOLD
Brand New - funny story here, I was shortening the shafts of my 8mm motors, but by mistake I have shortened one of the 10mm motors, so as you can see from the images, both motors are brand new, but one has a shortened axle:
Price (EUR): 80e both + shipping

Images

LTT Smart BMS - 12s - 20A - SOLD
Brand New, never used, bluetooth, 2 temp sensors… You know it all, ordered FlexyBMS so won’t be needing those:
Price (EUR): 30e + Shipping

Images

Shipping from Belgrade, Serbia, that is outside of European Union, so some import taxes may apply to you, of course once shipped I’ll mark it as a gift.

6 Likes

I’m hunting for a bms but that same one is selling new for less than 29€ In their site. Not here to mess up your thread, but I doubt you’ll get much traction selling higher than retail. GLWS friend.

To be honest I’ve only checked the European eskate sellers for the price, and those were well above 29e.

Anyways you are absolutely right it is ~31e ordering from LTT so I have lowered the price as well. But have decided to sell only one unit.

Waiting a parcel to arrive from LTT compared to shipping from Europe is another matter.

1 Like

Fair point. They are a great BMS. :slightly_smiling_face:

BMS gone

1 Like

If just there was no funny story with shaft cutting, I would send someone today to take those motors in Belgrade. But I am building a belt drive :expressionless:

2 Likes

One coyote sold one left.

Lowered price for motors to 100e+shipping for both.

All coyotes deck sold.

Lowered motor prices. 80e both + shipping.

It’s a steal :wink::muscle:

2 Likes

If these were 8mm they would be already gone

I’m tempted even though I dont need them :rofl:

4 Likes

Would you trade the motors for an eboosted enclosure?

Nah, I have so many projects already going :joy: that enclosure would mean I need ankther deck… And another project :man_shrugging:

Thanks

1 Like

Gotcha, it is cool man

1 Like

Interested in ti the motor

1 Like