[EU] WTB Bustin Sportster

Trying to get my other brother into esk8 too. He wants a short deck low to the ground, and the Bustin Sportster is the only one that comes to my mind, given there’s an enclosure available for it. I know @EboardSolutions used to sell it, but he’s out of stock :frowning:

If anyone wants to sell one / knows where to buy one in Europe / has another recommendation in mind, let me know!

Edit: there’s the hard to come by LY switchblade 35", but he thinks it looks bad. (He’s wrong)

2 Likes

If he’s not firm on a deck 35” or so, maybe try to measure his stance and what he finds comfortable, and then look at decks that fits the bill.
There are so many options tho for dropped/double drop decks, and who doesn’t like window shopping for a new build…
I wish em good luck!

1 Like

That’s exactly what we did! Measured his stance at 22", Looked at where the concave starts on the sportster, and figured it would be good for him both now, and in a few more years. My family are all late bloomers, so I want to keep it as light as possible for him to carry.

1 Like

@moon low rider is pretty legit🤙

1 Like

If his brother is like 13 I think the hummie is a bit big and heavy

2 Likes

True he could just order a double drop down deck 8-10 ply on the web

Found this for you uk :uk: boys

Get a proper deck.:sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah, I know there are many drop down decks to choose from, but having a perfect fit enclosure is a pretty big deal. Want to make it rideable when it’s wet.

1 Like

Maybe @BigBen has something laying around

I looked through his instagram, only match was the switchblade.

1 Like

Not sure if this thread should be closed or not in case someone else runs into the same problem, but I ended up buying from the US.

P.S. Bustin sell blems on their site! 20$ cheaper for a deck with either the griptape or bottom graphic having some defect. If you plan on Senderizing it, definitely worth it!

1 Like

Dammit! Im after one too and was going to see if you wanted to share the postage costs.

Did you buy the deck only or a complete board?

I’d be interested to hear how much it cost you to get over here including postage and customs fee, if you don’t mind sharing that info :wink:

I’m shipping it together with a senderized deck, so postage is freeish in that regard; customs – we will see :man_shrugging:

When I looked up the customs fee to send a Sportster “deck only” online, the HMRC website said it would be £25

If, for whatever reason, your bro decides he doesn’t like the deck or the sport, can I get first dibs please :wink:

1 Like

I’m still gutted I missed out on a complete sportster on eBay for £140 a few weeks ago.

1 Like