(EU) Selling Trampa trucks / Deck / Wheels / Idea Mounts

I am selling the following because this board is to big and where I live they are quite illegal and the way it is now it turns to many heads… so I want to build a street carver.

2 x Vertigo Truck - 12mm HOLLOW Axles with Black CNC’d Baseplate & Steel Kingpin TRAMPA Spring SOLD)Trucks. : SILVER Anodised with Black logo INFINITY Baseplate. : NICKLE PLATED Kingpin. : Nickle Plated SILVER Springs. : RED DAMPA’s - 80a Stiff Steering. : M5x25mm Truck Bolt kit - 12-16ply decks

4 x CUSTOM 8 inch SUPERSTAR WHEEL - BUILD YOUR OWN CUSTOM MADE 8 inch wheel. : MATT BLACK Naked Superstar Rim. : RED Spokes. : 8 Inch BLACK Innova MUD-PLUGGER Tyres (SOLD)

1 x Original 35° HOLYPRO TRAMPA Mountainboard Deck - Drilled, Edged, Fitted with JESSOP Grip tape & a Marine Grade Stainless Steel Hex Head Bolt kit. : 16ply HS11 Deck - STIFF (SOLD)
The deck has some extra holes in it for a bottom mounted battery enclosure

1x Idea motor mounts

2x BLDC Belt Motor 6384 190KV 4000W for Electric Skateboard (SOLD)

These parts have seen abount 25/30km
240,-eu For the trucks ex shipping (SOLD)
220,-eu For the deck ex shipping (SOLD)
200,-eu For the wheels ex shipping (SOLD)
220,-eu For the mounts ex shipping
160,-eu For the motors ex shipping (SOLD)
(prices are negotiable)

The motor has been sold to @Marsl187

6 Likes

Might be interested in deck + enclosure

Edit: Was hoping it was only drilled for a top mounted enclosure. Not interested anymore
GLWS

1 Like

expressing interest in the motors - what is the shaft size?

Pm sent about trucks and wheels.

It’s the 8MM version.

@Hogyoku

If you’re looking for a streetcarver, I have done quite a bit of research. Including finding the company currently in possession of the original wheel molds
Also, not sure of it’s still for sale, but @eBoosted has a deck

That’s the route I wanted to take get the carve deck/trucks and Eboosted battery box.

2 Likes

I can’t free up any money for the trucks or wheels. I’m out. Thanks anyway.

Updated the post with pics. If you need more detailed pics let me know !

Just to confirm are these prices in EUR or USD?

Sorry, Prices are in eur !

Where you planning on doing a bottom battery ? because you could fil the holes op with epoxy and drill next to the existing holes…

Any chance you would sell the Superstar wheels without the tires? Let me know.Just want the bare wheels with the red spokes. I don’t need the bearings either unless the ID of the bearings are 12mm. Please get back to me when you get a chance.

Regards,

Jordan

Hey sorry I’m only selling the wheels complete bearings are 12mm tho!

Sorry to resume the post but I don’t understand if still have the trucks and motor mounts available… Please let me know

Hi, I would be interested in the Trucks. : SILVER Anodised with Black logo INFINITY Baseplate. : NICKLE PLATED Kingpin. : Nickle Plated SILVER Springs. : RED DAMPA’s - 80a Stiff Steering. : M5x25mm Truck Bolt kit
if this is still available ?