EU | RedEmber Soma [SERIOUS]

Are there any redembers in aus? :thinking::thinking::thinking: @jamie???

3 Likes

Even if there aren’t, the lead time is 6 weeks, to get the board I want (a 44), and it’s not like I don’t have a ride rn.

5 Likes

a 44 is my dream too lol… maybe one day in the distant future… i mean present…wait…?
wallet screams

3 Likes

Mmm, mine took a little longer than 6 weeks. @jamie is this true? Are you kicking them out of the door this quickly?

5 Likes

6 esk8 weeks. So 6 months realtime.

8 Likes

@Juddymuddy mabye you should just buy this?

(Nevermind its EU)

3 Likes

:sob: :sob: :sob:

1 Like

Year and a half still waiting

7 Likes

:joy: I was wondering if there was RedEmbers being sold is Australia, @glyphiks would have a couple already.

Are you saying that you ordered One from Jamie?

2 Likes

They do take an awfully long time to be made but once made they are a work of art… The details I can’t even describe. The foot pedals are like magic wings and when you step on it it feels like you’re unstoppable.
Just the waiting time sucks…
That’s also why I find this quite a good price… I know 500 is a lot for a deck but UBER glass frit and a stunning board that I paid over 600euros on? 525 is a good deal imho for someone looking for the extra special. Battery is the biggest you can fit as well :grinning:

1 Like

Yup got a bludgeon 38, my all time favorite deck.

Perfect length, nimble as fuck, and it locks your feat in place.

4 Likes

I don’t know how he designs the deck like that… it’s incredible

Thanks for bumping and advertising guys!

1 Like

Wow year and a half, I heard they didn’t ship fast but this is ridiculous :sweat_smile:

I was hoping to get one some day now I am afraid by the time it would be done I’d be too old to ride :joy:

2 Likes

Buy mine :pleading_face:

5 Likes

I’ve shipped decks to Australia for sure, but I don’t know if anyone out there is selling one they already own.

3 Likes

I don’t want to derail this thread, but that wait time is obviously not the norm. DM me anytime if you’re interested!

2 Likes

A 44 is definitely a deck I must have. I will contact you as soon as I am ready to buy.

6 Likes

Do it, everyone must try a Redember at some point in your life.

Its just a really special deck that is so unique that its hard to find anything like it.

3 Likes

I could part out if any of you want?
Pm me and I’ll see if we can work out a deal

bump.
bring me offers