[EU] Looking for drivetrain parts

Hello,

TL;DR; -

Looking for reasonable deals on the below items in used condition. Not really looking for items priced at MSRP or similar. Not looking for high-end items either.

• Motor mounts
  • Trucks
  • Motors (higher KV 180/190)

It’s been a long time since I last posted. I’ve been checking the forum from time to time, but nothing really to post about.

Some of you might be familiar with my budget boi, but the details don’t matter.

I know most people have stuff laying around, but don’t really post selling threads so I am creating a thread instead.

I essentially fucked my TB220 hanger because I was silly and the motor mounts don’t sit well on it. My motor mounts are to be changed as well because I got mine in quite a beat-up shape. If I’m changing these parts, it’d probably be time to change the motors as well as mine are… basic.

Eventually, I’d like to change the BMS to be one that can discharge the full power of my battery, but oh well, I’d need a different ESC for that as well…

Anyways, just posting to see if anyone has anything that might interest me.

Thank yall in advance!

220€ for you

I have a single whoosh boards adjustable mount. And I also have caliber 2 trucks.

2 Likes

I have motor mounts for MBS Matrix 2 trucks, wheel pulley, motor pulley, belts, everything was stock from my Flux Motion and MBS Rockstar pro hubs with bearings. If you have interest in this i could make a good price for everything.

1 Like