[EU] Evolve GT unfinished project parts. Dual Focbox,10s4p VT6 ,Trampa WAND Remote, Focbox Heatsink and much more!

Hello all,

just arrived here from the other forum. Hope you guys are doing well! I wasn’t following the forum for a while so I kind of missed this one lol.

I’m selling all the parts, and some more, of my Evolve GT project. This is a long ongoing project which I’m just not able to finish because of too less time, and in the meanwhile lost drive :-). I want to get rid of the stuff to be able to buy a GTR.

The whole project is basically comprised of an Evolve Bamboo GT with a new GTX Grip Tape and completely replaced electronics. Apart from the deck itself, the 83mm wheels and motors, everything is brand new and never saw the street! The 10s4p battery was build by Kevin Dark and got a small BMS already attached. I don’t know the numbers of this BMS and wanted to put another on it. The left stuff is basically connecting battery, bms, anti spark and Focboxes together. Some parts didn’t fit to each other which needed some further modifications as e.g. the anti spark switch isn’t compatible with the Evolve switch built in the battery case. Thing like that still needed some love…

This is the first time I’m selling here, so bear with me if I’m doing something wrong :slight_smile:

Here is the parts list. Some of the stuff was even bought here on the forum.

1. [sold] Evolve Bamboo GT Deck with brand new GTX Grip Tape (70€)
2. [sold] Evolve GT/GTX/GTR Front und Rear Trucks complete (Hanger and Base Plate) (100€)
4. [sold] 2x Evolve 32T Drive Gear (30€)
5. [sold] 2x Evolve Belt Cover (10€)
6. [sold] 1x Enertion single Focbox (80€) - read additional note
7. [sold] 1x Enertion single Focbox (80€)
9. [sold] 1x CNC Heatsink specifically built for a Dual Focbox setup within the GT/GTX battery case (40€)
(More infos here: (https://electric-skateboard.builders/t/evolve-heatsink-for-dual-focboxs/59619/154)

10. [sold] 1x 3D printed Riser for the battery case to be able to house the cells (35€)
11. [sold] Sony VT6 18650 10s4p 36V Battery Pack. Incl. BMS (350€). Never used!
12. [sold] 1x Racerstar 5065 140KV Motor, with 3,5mm connector for Focbox (30€)
13. [sold] 1x Racerstar 5065 140KV Motor with 3,5mm connector for Focbox (30€)
15. [sold] 1x 12AWG parallel XT60 female to 2x male adapter cable (5€)
16. [sold] 1x Can Bus cable to connect two focboxes (4€)
17. [sold] 1x Bluetooth UART module for electric skateboards (IOs Metr App) from eskating.eu. This Module seems to be no longer available and did cost 24€. (12€)
(https://eskating.eu/product/bluetooth-uart-module-for-electric-skateboards-android/)

18. [sold] Trampa WAND VESC Remote, brand new! (140€)
(https://electric-skateboard.builders/t/vesc-wand-remote-soon-to-arrive-from-the-future/94611/244)

And here some more spare parts:

19. [sold] 1x Flipsky Anti Spark Switch incl. switch (25€)
20. [sold] 1x Maytech Anti Spark Switch MTS1810AS (30€)
21. [sold] 1x BMS 10S 60A 36V 18650 Battery with balancing. Incl. cables (25€)
(https://www.ebay.de/itm/10S-60A-36V-37V-42V-Li-ion-ion-LiPo-Li-Polymer-18650-Battery-BMS-PCB-w-Balance/323435175403?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649)

22. [sold] 1x Smart BMS 10s 60A with Bluetooth module. Incl. Cables (35€)(https://www.lithiumbatterypcb.com/product/13s-48v-li-ion-battery-pcb-board-54-6v-lithium-bms-with-60a-discharge-current-for-electric-motorcycle-and-e-scooter-protection-2-2-3-2-2-2-2-2/)
[sold] 23. 1x FLIPSKY 2.4 GHz VX1 remote for single V4 A6O3. In OVP (27€)
24. 4x Evolve GT 97mm Wheels. Brand new, still coated! (45€)

– Still available: –

–> 3. 2x Evolve GT/GTX Motor Mounts (25€)
–> 8. 1x Evolve GT/GTX battery case, without heatsink (40€)
–> 14. 4x Evolve GT 83mm Drift Wheels. Have about 200km runtime. Only flat ground.Nothing special. (20€)

I’m located in Germany an will only ship to Europe or someone wants to stop by and have a chat with a beer and two meters between us :slight_smile:

Additional Note: I just remembered while removing the covers of the Focboxes that I had to sand down some of the plastic on the edges of the covers so that the Focboxes can sit next to each other on the heatsink with covers on. Therefore the housing screwed back together looks a bit off. If you want to use the focboxes together with the heatsink then I can leave the cover as they are. If not I would just sell them without the covers. - Therefore I will reduce the price for the Focboxes to 100€ each.

3 Likes

Here are some pictures:

![IMG_2655|666x500]

Additional pictures of the Focboxes showing the modified covers for use on the heatsink:

![IMG_2667|666x500]

Evolve GT 97mm Wheels:

3 Likes

@rey8801 I think you are looking for these motors

2 Likes

PMd​

1 Like

Yep pm sent, thanks

2 Likes

Hey i like to buy the focboxes and heatsink if you still have those ?

Hi all, quite some people are asking for shipping in the USA. So I’m considering shipping there too now. However, buddy Corona slowed down private international shipping quite a bit. Especially to the USA which is why I wanted to ship only to Europe in the first place. Looking at the DHL website they only offer shipping to the US with a premium. 52,99€ incl. insurance up to 500€. So this is the shipping price.

I will go through all PMs now via first comes first.

1 Like

What are the dimensions of the evolve enclosure?

Also, am interested in some of the other components but not sure what the prices are, are they your selling prices? not trying to derail but 390 euros for a battery with 170 euros in cells? the trampa wand is literally listed for more than new price but it doesn’t have a warranty? 45 euros for a vx1? I also wanted the GT trucks but 200 euros is also more than new

2 Likes

Hi Anubis,

thank you for pointing that out. Every price is negotiable. I must admit I really had some wrong prices in mind after looking them up now.

However, the 390€ for the battery pack is what I have paid. It was never used by me. So it is basically new. The 45€ for the VX1 is less what I paid as I ordered it on ali express back then. Looking it up right now I see that they are availbale in europe for free shipping now. So ok.

Regarding the WAND Remote thank you again for pointing that out. I looked at the wrong price (with handle).

I will adapt the prices accordingly.

The dimensions of the enclosure are about L+W+H 55,5cm; 16,5cm; 2,5cm

So, I reduced the prices of the trucks, WAND Remote, Flipsky VX1 and the battery pack.

Additional Note: I just remembered while removing the covers of the Focboxes that I had to sand down some of the plastic on the edges of the covers so that the Focboxes can sit next to each other on the heatsink with covers on. Therefore the housing screwed back together looks a bit off. If you want to use the focboxes together with the heatsink then I can leave the cover as they are. If not I would just sell them without the covers. - Therefore I will reduce the price for the Focboxes to 100€ each.

Pmed you for the

1. 1x 12AWG parallel XT60 female to 2x male adapter cable (5€)
  2. 1x Can Bus cable to connect two focboxes (4€)
  3. 1x Bluetooth UART module (12€)
  4. trampa WAND VESC Remote, brand new! (140€)
  5. 1x BMS 10S 60A 36V 18650 Battery with balancing. Incl. cables (30€).
  6. 1x Smart BMS 10s 60A with Bluetooth module. Incl. Cables (35€)

PMed back

Hello, I’m interested for the deck and trucks, are u shipping to France and what’s the cost? Thanks!

1 Like

Hi Julien-

I bumped your account so you can post and message without restriction.

Welcome!

Hi, thank you! i’m coming from French forum

3 Likes

Hey, yes I will ship to France.

First batch of packages is on its way.

What version focboxes are they?