Esk8 world records! šŸ†

but that has to be error - your current draw and speed are 0 :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

hmā€¦now that you mention it. Fuck. I know i have a different one not as high so i may have to change it.

eca

2 Likes

I doā€™t know if itā€™s the heaviest but it was somewhere around 60-70 pounds

1 Like

Iā€™ve got four running boards that I built, all completely different, and iā€™m building an ebike thatā€™s more motorcycle than bicycle. Outside of that thereā€™s jakeā€™s gargantuan board which I donā€™t ride, a dead raptor 2.1, a dead raptor 1, a dead carvon exo, a dying carvon evo with beta TB direct drives on janux rims, and about a dozen other dead esk8 shells, mostly boards I built. I also have a koowheel, a couple of ArcBoard ailerons, an ArcBoards pennyā€¦ and ā€¦ a weird dual diagonal witchblade GT drop through with arcboard 5095 motors and gear drives with a dead pack in it.

I donā€™t keep data logs and proof, but feel free to drop by and see for yourself. Iā€™m in central Florida, so once you get past the meth and rednecks, youā€™ll find some city, iā€™m just outside of that.

14 Likes

I wish there was a category of how many Anti Spark Switches I friedā€¦

16 Likes

I donā€™t think Iā€™ll hold it long at all but if you need proof hereā€™s the line up:

If I feel like spending some cash on batteries and a mtb deck Iā€™ll have another 2 running in a few months

I would ride any of them 20 miles or max range of their batteries no questions asked right now. shelter in place has benefited my maintenance habits.

5 Likes

Right now 60 lbs is in San Diego and 30 lbs in Hinterzarten.

2 Likes

Where can I find pictures of this? I need to see ;_;

Iā€™ve wanted something similar for so long but I canā€™t tackle a project that large now.

1 Like

Iā€™ve got it scattered across my Instagram. bought a micargi chopper beach bicycle and a QS motor kit with twist throttles, esc, and 23 pound motor

1 Like

For deepest runing in water @370HSSV probably got this https://www.instagram.com/p/B3THrHzFqDD/?igshid=185befl2gsrbg

And I think he has a video of me riding in some deep mud puddles :joy:

1 Like

Iet the picture tell the story lol

12 Likes

Widest truck?

1 Like

@tinp123 ā€œHighest consumption average (Wh/mile)ā€

I logged a ride in the R.E.D thread with a metr log with

65Wh/Mile over a 6 mile ride

7 Likes

Its like the navy seal of esk8 :wink:

2 Likes

for largest truck
its hypertruck i believe

and are 80100 not the largest used

1 Like

Iā€™m coming for your title :eyes:

1 Like

This needs to be updated. Final weight of Madness was 30.1kg :sweat_smile:

Youā€™ll probably still beat me :rofl: your build is a tank :muscle:

2 Likes

Itā€™s gonna be close! Iā€™m honored to be among the giants

1 Like

my mud monster weighs in at 32kg (just over half my weight)

3 Likes

longest jump
highest jump
fastest powerslide
longest powerslide
longest grind
longest boardslide

some new additions to the records?.. Maybeā€¦

2 Likes