Esk8 world records! 🏆

He wasn’t wearing a helmet. Sad but a relief to hear. And he figured he would sleep it off or something.

2 Likes

What happened to him

I saw his moms thread on the other forum but what actually happened

I don’t know or remember for sure but think he went out to grab something in the neighborhood and went without his helmet, came off, maybe crashed but dont think so, and had internal bleeding in head while asleep.

3 Likes

My collections has a bunch of boards in limbo… It got hit by it’s own little pandemic of batteries going bad and me shuffling parts.

Fully functional and getting ridden I have 7
The Wowgo.
The Tayto.
The Ralley Cat.
The Omakase.
The DB Coreflex.
The Other Demonseed.
The MBS.

In Limbo needing repairs I have 4.
The Demonseed.(building battery. battle hardening motors)
The Bamstoke. ( Needs new battery)
The Rayne Cartoon( needs motors flipped back and 10s5p I have put on.
The Evolve bamboo gt. (Its technically running but I hate the controller so it is getting a battery and a esc)

And 3 new projects.
Have all the parts.
Need the time and patience…

The Haero Bro Carver.
The Hosoi
The Acton Blink revival.

7 Likes

This one should be interesting

2 Likes

Gotta be a pic somewhere of my 63mm Park board build.

69mm Globe wheels I put a crap ton of miles on these. What a POS.
Mar 2017

Single motor data, watts x2
Oct 2019

Max Capps June 2018

11 Likes

I nominate @esk8manbabes for most helmets :grin:

1 Like

I’m at 27.2kg with the Madness build. Anyone got heavier?

5 Likes

i feel like there should be a category for reliability, like longest number of miles between fixin’. not sure if there is a good way to measure that though, like should we exclude belt and bearing changes? maybe we shouldn’t

also deepest running esk8 (picture fording streams or flooded ground)

2 Likes

Oh, boy. You don’t know what you’re starting. I live on the shore of the Mississippi. And I’ve skated in it.

This is the only handy proof I have at this time but can definitely get more…

7 Likes

@klaus79856 has the heaviest board I think… like 90lbs I believe. @Saturn_Corp do you remember?

1 Like
3 Likes

Yes, I know that, but what’s your point? I didn’t even think mentioning him would be disrespectful, if anything, it is in his honor. He had great achievements and probably still holds this record and I don’t see why it shouldn’t be known.

@Arzamenable some records updated with your data, but I’m finding it hard to extract exact time for 1 and 10 miles from your metr log. If you could help, that would be awesome

@sesat feel free to add any category you want. I’m starting to see that some records are really hard to measure precisely. I can only imagine how hard it would be to measure deepest point on flooded ground, but definitively interesting record to break! :grin: what with people whose board ended in river? do we measure how deep river is on that place? :grin:

@everyone records updated! please feel free to update with your personal data or add new categories.

7 Likes

make the most waterproof board record

to test you see how deep in water can it go without breaking

3 Likes

I’ll only post fast stuff If I know the real record holders will eventually post.

3 Likes

Could be @Duffman who has the heaviest? And definitely some of the weirdest! (All fantastic thought)

5 Likes

My point was to let you know, in case you didn’t. Since you tagged him (or the username from the other forum) I thought you might have not known, since he never registered here. Only so you don’t expect him to reply. Never even crossed my mind that this would involve any disrespect, so that was a pure misunderstanding on your side. :v:

2 Likes

Edited the Post with my highest Consumption peak of 3688 wh/km or 5936wh/mi.

https://metr.at/r/YDS8i

this is the correct one then. Earlier one seems like a Log error.

4 Likes

I wouldnt execlude anything :smiley:

2 Likes

Im going to beat this tomorrow :rofl:

2 Likes