ESK8 WORLD MAP - Where do you live? Post your location and find local riders

We should have a way to filter out comments, finding people that are near but not the exact same state is hard. You can’t even look for abbreviated locations because 2 characters is too short for a search

1 Like

At least you live where people Eboard.

2 Likes

Haha I’ve only seen 3 people actually eboard in my town… One Boosted, one exway, and this kid on a Evolve Carbon… I know the kid even tho he’s younger and he’s super spoiled… He ran his board into the ocean and got a new one within a week…

7 Likes

Uk London

What city you in?

1 Like

Hershey, not a city, small town

1 Like

shout out to my homies Esk8 Squad Orlando

4 Likes

shout out to my homies esk8 in the suburbs of los altos… oh wait, there are none.

3 Likes

I’m out here in SD, we got a few esk8ers. Mostly boosted and evolve fanboys

Whaaaaaattt. Hush your mouth

1 Like

Portland Oregon. Get at me boyz…

6c320036e06b3ca4ed2f5f009cbb6fb5--rose-city-portland

15 Likes

How’s life, when we going to ride again, I fried another esc today lol

Well at least 50% of them are… eye of the beholder, right?

4 Likes

I behold a ton of things. Too bad standards aren’t one of them.

3 Likes

Gonna go tomorrow evening with Mike. We going after 6. Do you happen to have a mini usb for the regular ol vesc? I may need that battery back soon. PM me so we dont clutter up this thread

1 Like

Pm’d, I got the mini usb, it’s 6 feet long though

New Rochelle,
New york

1 Like

Germany
Osnabrück

Never saw someone esk8 here, actually you see maybe once in a week any kind of sk8 if your lucky.

2 Likes

Have you guys ever considered that when you go to the toilet to take a dump you’re connecting your naked butthole to a network of other naked buttholes throughout your city?

You guys who are just discovering each other as ride partners have probably already shit hole networked at some point in the past.

It’s poetic really

9 Likes

Oswestry U.K.

1 Like