ESK8 Singapore Track Day

Those pictures of people racing with the background all blurred horizontally are very cool! :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

Dude that came in 3rd has cool looking graphics on the gt

2 Likes

A bit stagnant for a bit, but a few of the community members and I scouted another track, which has a larger and more established track. Take a look. Its about 1km per loop

@Grievor and I went over and gave a little test run

Track day is tentatively set for the 21st. Stay tuned!

The Kushboard Sprint will finally be able to debut

16 Likes

Make sure to get some pads

3 Likes

Already have them! The footage/pics from above was a chill/test ride, so i wasn’t going too fast.

1 Like

Got it just checking don’t want to see ppl getting hurt

3 Likes

im so jelly that u guys have enough esk8er to even do this :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

It’s track day! We went to a different track this time, which has approx 1km per loop. Take a look at the happenings!

This time, i brought the Kushboard Sprint to the event.

Here are the boards today, DIYs, high end prebuilts, mid range ones, and everything in between.

A bit of maintanence before riding

James came a bit later but look what he brought! This is the first and only in Singapore.
And, it’s the 4WD 6396.

To end off, here’s a funny clip. Remember to check if your board is spinning the right way before the race!
https://www.instagram.com/p/CLj7G--hmcd/

14 Likes

Love seeing this!
Who was quick, and in what board?

7 Likes

i have so many questions

7 Likes

First was Chun, the dude wearing blue, he was on a Lacroix Prototipo. Second was Aizat, on an Evolve Carbon GT, then Matthijs, the guy with the blue helmet, on an Exway Flex, but deck swapped with a Kebbek Rockin Rookie 38" deck. I got 4th place :joy:

5 Likes

Ah, this is @spade

3 Likes

Just popped into this thread and honestly @BillGordon you don’t look anything like I imagined

6 Likes

I said he looked like if George michael was 70 years old and ate cake all day

5 Likes

Lmao for some reason I pictured him looking like a younger George Clooney idek

5 Likes

I’ve ridden that board. It’s way nicer than you might think.

3 Likes

If only…

2 Likes

The 4wd bioboard did not compete?

1 Like

James is a chill rider, also it was his 2nd day riding the board. Probably wasn’t used to the board’s behavior yet, so he was trailing behind.

4 Likes

Your all just place holders till @BillGordon heals up and come back to smash it again :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes