Nothing to see here

easy to get in hex cap, and I can carry just metric tools for everything

4 Likes

Do you ever use chambered/recessed/flat head (depending on what they call them in your part of the country)?

Thats what I am seeing too, 1mm stamped are everywhere. A precision and/or .5mm are unicorns.

1 Like

not much, though those are useful for enclosures when using fender washers

1 Like

Iā€™m in for a mondo kit, anyone who has seen my workspace during build or repair time itā€™s a mess with boxes of screws everywhere :stuck_out_tongue: Maybe include some m4 1mm thick washers, they came in handy for my latest build when I
Was having motor problems.

1 Like

I will look into them. Thanks

2 Likes

Iā€™ve got like 100x of them sitting around, very helpful for if you are tightening you motor to the mount and the motors resistance gets tighter the more you tighten. Throw some in between motor and motor plate and your motor is ā€œfixedā€! :smiley: Iā€™m in for a Mondo kit thatā€™s for sure!

1 Like

I have some, not sure where I got them though :slight_smile:. Ill look around and see what I can find.

1 Like

Consider shipping to your Canadian cousin!

4 Likes

Can I get some nude @Sender stickers with the package?

5 Likes

when you forget the serious tag on your esk8.news thread

and you put the word ā€œNutsā€ in the title

3 Likes

If I use a 9 mm spacer in my Six Shooters I can bind the bearings and if I use a 10mm spacer I get a click. A 9 mm with a 0.5 mm shim stacks perfectly.

2 Likes

I have 10mm speed rings that are wafer-thin but finding those for 8mm axles was very difficult without ordering a million of them.

2 Likes

I bought shims here. Price isnā€™t bad. The problem is the 10 mm ID shims I got donā€™t quite fit over my 10 mm shoulder bolts. It is an easy rework but annoying. I havenā€™t put much thought into whether 12 mm would work okay.

2 Likes

Tolerance for ID is apparently +/- 0.3mm

OD has tighter tolerances for some reason

2 Likes

I got some 8mm shims there that donā€™t quite fit over my axles :sob:

1 Like

Iā€™m happy to ship to Canada but itā€™s gonna be pricey. PM me an address and Iā€™ll get a quote.

I never do serious threads, the anarchy speaks to me :smile:

4 Likes

Iā€™ll not be asking to have those printed, thank you anyways :smile:

1 Like

Maybe some 3mm keys? Since they are so cheap in bulk and everyone needs them

3 Likes