ESK8 Event September 28th: Streets of Lancaster CA Grand Prix

!!! Are they gonna fix this???

looking at the app, are there multiple people who didn’t get all the laps recorded?

1 Like

Well some people wiped out and DNF, but they told us to put the transponder as low as possible after we did the practice laps which I did. Funny enough I had the transponder in my pocket originally for practice and it worked, when I put it low it didn’t. Go figure…

1 Like

Well shiiiat. Is everyone in one piece? No injuries?

Only one person broken an arm and a collar bone so far.

Jesus, seriously??
:frowning:

Raptor hub out wheel flew off around 30

12 Likes

What the actual fuck…

3 Likes

fuck that

put it on reddit and see the post disappear within 24 hours :confused:

3 Likes

It’s so wack😪 poor homie is hella injured. Nobody should use these bullshit hubs

5 Likes

Broken collerbone and arm from what I was hearing at the track

1 Like

so Dave broke his arm and collarbone racing on R SPECs man, pshhhh, this is sum BS

Lol Dave definitely wasn’t racing, he’s been chilling

1 Like

Damn! I heard the road is a little rough as well.

Oh well shit, glad Dave is OK :joy::relaxed: still sum BS tho

1 Like

Hella cracks :grimacing::grimacing:

Are you racing?

Was registered, fucked up my ankle last night riding with Laesk8 tho😪 @KfromtheBay is making baesk8 proud tho with 2nd place qualifying💪

5 Likes

Heal up…at least your out of town and having fun.
I’m on kid duty for a couple weekends.
One more day. Baesk8 bring it home.

2 Likes

8 Likes

The guy’s raptor hub sleeve piece flew off right in front of me, this other guy and I had to avoid it super fast. It was bad… I also saw at least 2 more people wipe out right in front of me including a guy riding a stooge board who had to bail trying to take the inside line while I was turning and almost knocked me off my board, People running into the side walls and hay bails, speed wobbling off their board and bailing hard… :grimacing:

Also this is the DND sign from our sponsor hotel. Very interesting design :face_with_monocle:

16 Likes