Enertion Clone Mount

If he doesn’t want it, I might

1 Like

I bet @moon bug can have them made in no time

1 Like

Mine was made on a big cnc mill in the company, where my father is working. If there is a higher demand, I could ask him to make some of these mounts.

https://miamielectricboards.com/shop-1/motor-mounts

Miami boards had some but it’s currently sold out, not sure if they’re restocking.

4 Likes

Those are solid mounts unless you are trying to adjust/readjust angles. that center nut is a bitch to get to and turn

1 Like

I’m pretty sure you can’t legally get those made to sell (for profit). As enertion released the files under Creative Commons iirc (not trying to be police, just provide an explanation as to why they weren’t made)

2 Likes

It depends on the type of licence they chose.
When I upload stuff to thingiverse, it asks me what type of licence I want to choose.

I bought a nutdriver specifically for that nut

Maybe @carlcollins066 enertion should stock them again then? LoLz

But then again, they’d want to do some preorder and wait 9 months for a batch. That’s not helpful.

3 Likes

There trying to stray away from the whole preorder stuff.

Now you just order and wait 9 months

3 Likes

I have the Shogun mount STEP files if anyone wants them. I mean, I got screwed out of 200 bucks for stuff I paid for but never received and he got them from Enertion so…

2 Likes

Ahh, here it is

1 Like

Hi!

Just came across this topic. We also stock clones of these motor mounts:

Shipped out of Sweden!:sweden:

7 Likes

Ooooh, very nice!

I thought the enertion carriage bolts (actually elevator bolts) are M6 though. These are M5?

2 Likes

Oops, looks like someone made a typo here! It’s an M6 just as in the original motor mount.

It’s corrected on the website now, thanks :facepunch:

2 Likes

are these mounts reversible?

Nope… the one downfall

3 Likes

They are not, it’s their only downfall.

1 Like

Dang Skunk you just ninja’d me hard

1 Like

Hahaha @b264
That’s what happens when you use proper sentence structure. Beat you by seconds lol.
Although us both using the term downfall is weird.

3 Likes