Electrify Expo Austin - Nov 11-13 - Post updated for 2022

I’m in the Austin area, if I’m ever over there or vice versa I’ll be sure to reach out! I really want a robogotchi or similar but they are out of stock at the moment.

2 Likes

What’s the name of the company again? Seems like a gutted out solo car… Things would be fun to drive near the beach

1 Like

Are you talking about SB? SuperBeast?

1 Like

The car haha

1 Like

Oh the weird trike thingy haha

2 Likes

Yes super beast definitely decked it out nice
Definitely would be a fun beach cruiser point A to point B kind of thing I think they go up to 80 mph it’s been a while since I’ve seen a video

1 Like

I would go if it wasn’t in a state stuck in the dark ages

1 Like

Dude Austin is dope bro
I’d rather live there than the nyc
And you don’t have to pay $15 to go over a bridge :rofl:
And the roads in New York bro :face_vomiting:
And Elon musk lives there now and Joe Rogan🤣

This statement tells me everything I need to know about your life experience lmao no one drives in NYC, there’s too much traffic! :rofl:

Nah but for real the only people driving around are uber drivers and tourists.

2 Likes

yeah anyone coming to ride here, just bring a mountainboard honestly

2 Likes

Only if you can’t skate. The roads here aren’t that bad

inb4 random anecdotal pic of nasty road in NYC

read my mind like a book.

anyways, I’m talking about people who haven’t ridden consistently rough roads. Bring a dadesk8 thane rider to new york and they arent gonna have fun. my experience with roads there is they’re smoooooth

2 Likes

Consider being more original lmao

1 Like

@DeadLightning

6 Likes

Vid is definitely a little bit more representative of what was going on than the pics I posted. I didn’t get to see them doing slides or anything tho lol.

2 Likes

Just updated the post for the expo happening this weekend! I unfortunately most likely can’t make it this time but figured I would post for others in the Austin area.

@hoytskate Are you guys going to be at the Austin expo or are you just on the vendor list for the west coast ones?

If anyone goes please post pics in this thread for others to see!

1 Like

Will do

1 Like

No pictures since there were not esk8s except evolve, no unicycles, just bikes, scooters and cars.

The hadean has more torque than I expected but I don’t like two in ones. They are too high off the ground.

1 Like

Did you go above 10mph? It drops off of a cliff above 10mph.

1 Like

No, the track was tiny and full of kids. That makes sense.