Electric skateboard builders forum back online *Now start saving content*

But this is/was my escape. If I was lazy about details in past, I always thought in the back of my mind, builders has our back. They have the deep deets.

5 Likes

Its not the end. It will be back up once he sells a child.

6 Likes

I downloaded what I need. Itā€™ll likely be back up. And this time Iā€™m going to setup the crawler.

2 Likes

@Juddymuddy How do you use that? Says URL nit found when I click one of the builders links on theirā€¦

About thatā€¦lookā€¦weā€™ve all been talking in a group PM and I donā€™t know how to tell you this, butā€¦

1 Like

22 Likes

First they fail to pay for refunds. Now they fail to pay for their website. Why are we surprised? Shakes head if this really is the end for e-sk8 builders, that likely means more people will use this forum instead which I am okay with. I personally have not used this forum much because esk8 builders was always more active. I donā€™t agree with the way they purge anyone who does not agree with them though.

Fucking ouch! I am laughing hard over here.

2 Likes

Wait, wasnā€™t it supposed to be worth $1.5million? :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Seriously thoughā€¦ itā€™s sad to see this as the ending. Iā€™m glad that enough of the following migrated here in time to build a real community, or there would be a whole lot more sad aspiring eskaters.

Goodbye, builders forum.

1 Like

If itā€™s really the end, he saw it coming right? Why didnā€™t he try to get someone to take over? I remember Onloop being very passionate about esk8 it sucks if pride and greed prevented him from trying to save so much useful information.

enertion doesnā€™t own the esk8.builders address. They own the electric-skateboard.builders address. A forum user owns the other one.

At least we can still enjoy focbox.com.

10 Likes

Someone needs to make t-shirts. Id buy one :rofl:

2 Likes

Haaaa fuck
Maybe on the website for internetā€™s archive we can find our posts ?
I knew it was coming ! Not that soon tho

1 Like

We are rebuilding and making it better here.

4 Likes

I doubt it is the end, but I take it certain steps had to be taken.
The builders forum was 100% toxic towards Enertion.
Bad for business, so it has to go. What Jason does not realize is that most people will simply end up here reading pretty much the exact same feedback about his company.

Meanwhile, he has a few distributors who are reselling the Unity allowing him to ramp up production once more. Support will now flow through them, along with warranty issues etc.

Raptor sales and after sales will still be a mess. Nobody will be touching that with a ten foot pole. Surprising to read that additional support centers (aka remote freelancers) are not being paid by Enertion for the materials and repairs other than the one incident that was reported in the builders forum. Jason, if you are reading thisā€¦complete your orders, provide existing customers with support and STOP selling these boards completely. Focus on the Unityā€¦

6 Likes

https://web.archive.org/web/*/https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/

there you go

I donā€™t understand why so many people are unhappy about this. You guys literally made this forum to move away from the old one, but once you made the transition and forced the old one to close, everyone is unhappy because the old forum unexpectedly closed on you.
Nothing here to blame enertion but blaming the community.

11 Likes

Lol this, who needs the old one. Everyone here is acting like their ex finally got a new boyfriend. Move on sister. Heā€™s no good for you

13 Likes

I wonder what would have happened if the builders forum was closed before this one was opened. Iā€™m just glad we still have a place to meet and share information

7 Likes