Duck Battery Systems 🦆

Small update on my pricing structure in the first post. I have been working to adjust it so that my prices can be more competitive, while also being flexible to every customer’s needs. My previous structure made absolutely no sense for certain types of builds. For example, I accidently almost quoted someone $166 for a 6s1p P42A pack with no BMS :joy:

If you are currently on my work queue and we have agreed on a quoted price, then of course that will not change :slight_smile: This applies to new orders only.

4 Likes

Spreadsheet bro. Every thing precalculated for you or an easy formula to pop your numbers in

3 Likes

Dang thats cheap! :exploding_head: and here i am about to raise my prices :smile:

3 Likes

Haha way ahead of you.

3 Likes

gotta do what I gotta do to get the business rolling in :joy:

2 Likes

DuckBattery.com is officially live! I’ve put a lot of work into it, so please check it out and tear it apart! Seriously, please point out any and all typographical errors, graphical errors, comedic errors, errors in judgement, errors in morality, and things you just downright don’t like. I want any and all feedback here, folks :smiley:

I will be putting all updates to my pricing/availability/etc. on there first from now on, so that’s the most up to date place to get info!

I have also made a (hopefully) comprehensive order form, which I will be directing all future customers to fill out. This will save me a lot of time grilling potential customers about their build, and therefore help me spend more time building batteries! I would love it if yall would give it a once over and let me know if its too much/not enough/plain wrong/etc.

Also just to pimp them again, please check out my Instagram and Facebook pages (Brian you are exempted) where I post lots of cool pics of what I am up to!

Thanks to @DerelictRobot for giving me a kick in the tailfeathers to get this done, and to @SeanHacker, @skate420, and @BillGordon (never forget) for seeing this first and helping me idiot check it :slight_smile: And to all my amazing customers who have kept me afloat these past 4 months of self-employment! Y’all are the ones who made buying a website possible!

Lots more cool stuff to come :kissing_heart:

19 Likes

tenor (17)

Fucking excellent website dude. Just explored all of.it on android 10 and it all worked perfectly.

I thought i would be able to fault you somewhere in your get a quote section, but you fucking nailed it :ok_hand:

Could only find one error on the whole site

Sorry to say that due to this error, I can no longer recommend your services to anyone.

17 Likes

obviously overlooks safety

0/12 only sold two to my friend

5 Likes

Its fixed, I hope I can find some way back into your good graces :joy:

They dont call me Pacific NorthWest Coast Standard for nothing :wink: :fire:

7 Likes

Hmm…if he includes battery safety safety tips though that is probably better than battery danger safety tips?

8 Likes

Saying what can go wrong is admission that you have made the mistake

5 Likes

I’m sure we can think of something. A fistful of MR69 connectors may persuade me :thinking::thinking::thinking:

4 Likes

Is that how you get the MR69? Here, I found another one. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m picking up a beat up ole kaly.20 soon. Can you do better than 12s4p 21700?

You can fit 64 cells in there if you have only cells in the enclosure.

1 Like

I had asked this question for my build with him. Space is going to be limited even without the escs. You’ll still need space for the bms and charge port unless you plan to move it top side as well. Or go a thick gasket. image

3 Likes

Yea that’s what Tim said. Seems the conclusion across all forums is just keep it 12s4p

Eboosted double stacked my man😅. Or go down to a 30q. You can fit 12s6p I think is what someone did here. It’s the warlock kaly build. I don’t remember the username

3 Likes

And which of these is that? :wink:

I can give you a fistful of something, but no promises that it will be MR69’s :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Not in that ole beat up enclosure :joy: 12s4p P42A is the best battery you’re going to get in there, in my opinion. I was just playing around with a calculator and I don’t even think you can get a 12s5p 18650 in there. Unless there is a configuration that isnt occuring to me. Which is quite possible as I just woke up :laughing:

But really if you want a bigger battery in there, check out @DerelictRobot’s Lovechild and @SeanHacker’s Lovedick builds to see how they did it. Im pretty sure I can sweet talk sean into selling you some of his TPU risers that I can ship with the battery, if you can get the enclosures he used :wink:

3 Likes