Dot electric skateboards

It was basically the single event that ended Carvon. I was building his shit on the regular until that happened.

It was the only day in Vegas that i DIDN’T go out riding with everybody because i was too busy on Freemont buying funny shot glasses and super tacky aprons and stuffed animals for the fam. Funnny how that was the only day he came out. To this day i still haven’t met him in person.

My impression was he took a hill totally unprepared, as in didn’t even have his helmet strapped on right, then bailed.

3 Likes

There actually is one brand. Mellow does have a break resistor where not needed energy can be dumped into.

1 Like

Oh no. That will change things in a hurry.

Thanks for extra info.

1 Like

Or a uni uphill at 43mph :man_shrugging:

1 Like

one day i’ll get back on a good uni if i don’t build my own first. I hear vesc based controllers can handle self balancing scooter functions pretty well. Maybe its time to buy some maker rail and a 20" ebike hub.

1 Like

Just wait until the 126v gotways come out. :upside_down_face:

Man that was a scary day for all of us.

He lost control, the helmet was not properly latched, landed on his head forward pass out and was unconscious for quite a while, meanwhile his body was having convulsions.

A horrible thing but complicated by being in the middle of the dessert far from the access road.

@Arzamenable
This technique worked with a few female tourist in NYC, I tough we could give it a try but it looks like carrying a pretty young woman face to face is way easier than carry Jerry :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

8 Likes