Do you like big logos on your product?

Fuck no if any manufacturers are reading this the current scale of quality is based on logo size, smaller to minimal = ok, large and text only = eBay gutter trash that will probably castrate you.

4 Likes

Too heavy on the branding?

8 Likes

You can vote “yes” and “no”
Like @Saturn_Corp, lol…

If there is a huge logo on the part I want, it loses value equal to the time I have to spend erasing said logo.

1 Like

Nah those are sexy man

5 Likes

Appropriate you will not face judgement when the dream time comes, wheel out the next one arbiter.

2 Likes

I’m going to plaster tb logos on my products

4 Likes

I am going to Tattoo it on Kellogs face while he’s sleeping.

5 Likes

Could be worse :joy:

11 Likes

I love that fuckin deck

4 Likes

Yeah it needs something special built with it

Did not anticipate buying a prototipo though

4 Likes

Fucking maytech motors. Ugly ass shit printed on it and it’s glossy so every time I scratch it, I end up murdering and peeing on babies out of anger

6 Likes

me too brother, me too. some flat or satin black would be so much better. thank goodness for vinyl wraps.

5 Likes

It all depends on the logo for me and how much I like the logo and also on what the logo is placed on.

The hammock logo for instance I do not like at all. Perhaps I’d like it more on camping gear. I’d call it a small logo. Bigger on the side would not help it for me.

Escape logo looks good to me. Maybe because I own a dual with enclosure and use it too. I’d call this a small logo and I wouldn’t mind it being a lot bigger over the entire surface.

The warren lettering on my soon to have MBS Pro 97 I don’t like very much yet but sometimes these things grow on me and I do a 180. I’d call it big and not a logo actually. The MBS lettering on it I would call small and the size is perfect fit in proportion to the Warren.

I had the same thing with the trampa logo which I really like now. Hmm this also happened after I bought two vesc6+

I don’t like the apple logo. The old rainbow colored one from before I liked better. The size of it doesn’t matter.
Pineapples look better.

3 Likes

The style of the logos and names suck. Going 30-40 mph is fucking dangerous. Every logo and name on these products makes me think of buying a kids toy

2 Likes

As a former retail designer the way I see big logos is communicating to me visually that the product can’t stand on its own quality so it has to pull you in by being visually obnoxious. Good branding is subtle and is backed by the quality of the product it’s on, we do t tell people “oh yeah just get the one with the big ass peach on it” when we like a brand/product we communicate that value directly and the brand quality grows memetically in a sense. It’s not the 'Grey one’s it’s the boosted Stealth with the XR battery, it’s not the iPhone it’s ‘the iPhone Max 128gb in Rose gold’ the logo should be secondary to the product so you can enjoy the aesthetic without having your easy drawn to a comically oversized design element, if the first thing a customer notices is the design then it needs to be meaningful and have pre established value behind it to warrant being the main focus of the design. Anything less than that and it just comes off as cheap.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Oh well lmao

3 Likes

I’m carving the logo on the enclosure to make an it RGB, so either way . But I mean for showing it off, Fk yea. When I’m bringing that shit into my call center I want 900 people to know who Im repping. Also @torqueboards I need a sweatshirt or jacket and a flatbill hat. Let’s get that going , also gunna need the gear drive and Torque lights for my mini. KOOLWheel lights busted off in a week lol

4 Likes

Me too, pissed me off :grin:

2 Likes