DIY ESK8 Truck Hanger Compendium [Worldwide]

@Skyart swappable axles for 10/12mm?

2 Likes

No, I want to go to 12mm but I think Thai will be a future gen truck

2 Likes

This should read: (TKP/DKP) @Razillian Precision trucks - (177mm)

2 Likes

Thanks for the correction, fixed.

1 Like

Awesome thread. Anyone have experience using Apex Airs at ~40mph top speeds? Are they viable, while still being able to maintain low speed maneuverability?

1 Like

I think there have been a few @poastoast, @Evwan do you have airs now too?

Mine are somewhat loose and I’m hitting high 30s. Mine are moon pkps but they have the same geometry as airs since moon had a hand in designing the airs.

You’re gonna spend a lot of money on bushings for them unless you like the stock setup.

3 Likes

I have mine tuned up to 45 on Milf Hunter but I wouldn’t say they keep their low speed turning ability much.

3 Likes

Flipsky has a new precision truck etc. Flipsky 16.3" CNC New Upgrade RKP Trucks For DIY Electric Skateboard | – FLIPSKY

1 Like

FTFY

airs on stock setup should be good up to 36mph and have mad turnability

1 Like

Added BKB Cast 236mm & Newbee RTKP Gen3 + Gen4 details.

2 Likes

Newbee RTKP Gen3 vs Gen4:

1 Like

Added Idea RKP trucks.

@yojotynker
There is incorrect information in your list:
It should be:
(RKP) @IDEA CNC RKP Trucks - (260mm)
(RKP) @IDEA CNC RKP Trucks - (300mm)

You can add to the list
(PKP) @IDEA CNC PKP Trucks - (260mm)
(PKP) @IDEA CNC PKP Trucks - (300mm)

The first version of the PKP was created a year ago, but I was not satisfied with the ride so I did not sell them… Now I have modified the PKP hangers, adding spherical bearings and they work perfectly :smiley: so they will be available for sale from June.

7 Likes

Awesome, thank you. Information was corrected.

4 Likes

Added the upcoming Boardnamics channel trucks. - see Finding the ideal trucks - #4 by Boardnamics

One of these days, I will modify the formatting in the original post so that the data is more easily readable. This will likely be in table format

4 Likes

Added IDEA’s new DPKP trucks in 3 different hanger lengths

3 Likes

Formatted the Wiki as a table.

Added Newbee 3 links, Mboards Nexus, Propulsion Boards TKP, MakerX TKP, and more.

Updated various listings including BN Channel and Newbee RTKP.

Apologies if vendors got tagged again.

1 Like

Theres the IDEA surf rodz hangers, lengths of 150, 180, 220 iirc.

1 Like

Yes thanks for that — haven’t added those yet. Will reread the thread and add those.