DIWHY did you build this

I was gonna let this slide, until I saw what was used…

Clever.

14 Likes

its the equivalent to every truck where i live, lol!!!

This is cool af
Took me a while to figure out what it was made of

1 Like

This was on Reddit a while ago. Props for being totally custom, but he’d come off every time he let off the throttle due to engine braking.

15 Likes

Sometimes I wonder why I did it…

18s12p 4wd…84lbs worth of board…frankly speaking it’s almost unridable :rofl: there is soooo much power…

Build thread coming as soon as I can think of a proper name

49 Likes

Maaannnn, she is a beast though.

6 Likes

exactly there was no point to build it
just send over to me to dismantle it

10 Likes

Bro it was a beast in 2wd…this is absolutely insanity

6 Likes

the WHY…

3 Likes

If you ever get rid of a pair of those motors, might take them from you to make my board 4wd in da future :sweat_smile:

Never tried 4wd yet. Might as well.

2 Likes

I want to make a video this weekend, going to blast up the steepest hills I can find, as fast as my manhood will allow me to, see how many watts I can pull from the system

20 Likes

u can buy a car headlight combo like that very cheap on amazon, i have two very similar lights on my zero 10x and gonna get some smaller headlights for the board. And like 100 to 200wh lipos or custom built 3s battery pack and those headlights last for hours.

2 Likes

oh yea u better post that shit ive been waitin to see how the 4wd setup will do now

1 Like

I’ve seen this before and all I could think of was, “this is superfluous.”

Sir Chungus Underbelly, Slayer of the Light Realm.

5 Likes

Just call it the Manhood. :muscle:t3:

Or Dick Magnet. :rofl:

1 Like

Amd then, when you are on the top you put it up for sale and downhill back down i bet :rofl:

it would just take 5mins and a big hammer to give this a functional kick tail :joy:

11 Likes

It’s obviously King Chungus

5 Likes

I think I saw this on Instagram, and I was thinking, that guy really wanted people to notice that it’s a diy