DIWHY did you build this

10 Likes

No no this one is awesome and it is quite clear why they built this.

5 Likes

What’s not clear is the lack of helmet however.

3 Likes

no one wears a helmet when driving a train lol

12 Likes

@poastoast get ur mans

1 Like

i know him lol

i helped him choose as non sketch part as i could get him to get

still sketch af, he broke a baseplate yesterday

15 Likes

It’s an awesome looking build! Very unique! Looks sketch af to drive. Especially being that high up.

3 Likes

Good thing he’s triple redundant

Tell him he has plenty of space for a helmet storage box on that thing. Put a helmet in it, and wear it.

Might I suggest the S1 Lifer helmet. Low cost, good helmet, small enough to fit inside the train.

1 Like

90% of purdue students on esk8 don’t wear a helmet and don’t listen :confused:

trust me, i’ve tried, no one listens.

the guy that nearly got us banned 2 years ago because he cracked his head open and went into a coma still doesn’t wear a helmet

and being that he cracked his head open he lost his marbles a bit. he tunnel visions while riding and is one of the most dangerous ones on the road, swerving unpredictably, whole bunch of issues. brags of almost dying at least 2 times this year, almost getting hit by cars, blah blah.

and he advocated we don’t bar people from riding on groul rides just because they don’t have a helmet

beginning of the year, he had a helmet, wore it on a ride, at the end, immediately took it off, and carried it in his arms at least a mile back to his place. and this happened multiple times. if there’s ine person i’m never letting touch my board, it’s him.

19 Likes

natural selection

12 Likes

What exactly is the train made out of? Is it fiberglass or wood? How heavy is that thing? Can it even be picked up?

I’d definitely use LiFePO4 on that thing.

… with a side-effect of creating aggressive laws against modern low-emission transport options.

6 Likes

it’s powered by leaking lead acid batteries, made of wood
it’s pretty heavy, hard to pick up

2 Likes

How many drive wheels does it have?

@poastoast

and this is 39 responses out of 160+ people in the esk8 group, which accounts for probably 1/4-1/3 at absolute most the amount of people with esk8s here

3 Likes

it was a joke…

i digress, this behavior is to be expected as most always come in asking what the best budget board is or board they can get for $2-300

and i’v eseen some with the amazon $250 or less one (of which someone plugged a 13s charger, because it doesn’t come with a charger, into it overnight causing it to start combusting and they freaked out and ran it to the bathroom and threw it into an occupied shower) (in a dorm)

anyways, back to DI WHY,

#derailjail

5 Likes

you better graduate before they ban esk8 :rofl:

2 Likes

sure fuccin hope so😂

i don’t care what they do after i leave