Derelict Robot Industries

15 Likes

Thatā€™s illegal Seanathon.

7 Likes

sick

4 Likes

More of these BLE modules back in stock anytime soon? Meant to order some the other day, forgot, now sold outā€¦

BTW, Deck arrived as described and your stickers are great! Thanks guys.

2 Likes

ETA 10 days.

4 Likes

Excellent, Iā€™ll keep my eyes peeled.

1 Like

We figured this one out btw.

Iā€™ve got these setup for special flat rate shipping as I had some folks that wanted to order just stickers. Looks like they canā€™t be combined with other items or it screws up the shipping options.

4 Likes

So you can pair more than one receiver, @b264 will like that. Now everyone can enjoy a dong.

5 Likes

Weā€™ve literally always been able to do that. :wink:

We didnā€™t push it as a feature because there are no clear benefits while definitely increasing risk.

Falls in the category of ā€œjust because you can, doesnā€™t mean you should.ā€

8 Likes

:joy::joy:

3 Likes

Since day one

What Brian likes is irrelevant to the rest of the world. :wink:

Soon, we will see a world full of this.

5 Likes

fixed that for you, bro. :raising_hand_man:
Brian is Brian, and he is never wrong except sometimes like every one of us.
Andrew is a genius asshole who thinks out of the box with skills out of tzhe boxā€¦luccky xou to have him around :joy: :joy: :joy: :pray:
Dont get me wrong, every assshole is a kind of itz own hahahha
peace Bro :grinning:
edit: @DerelictRobot just kidding, dood. :pray:

2 Likes

So one rx for your esk8 and one for your prostate massager?

1 Like

Iā€™m cheap 1 will have to do just fine. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

But what about your esk8? :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Multitask
Edit
Plus i donā€™t ride the esk8 that much.

2 Likes

Fixed that for you bro. :wink:

1 Like

This module functions as a Bluetooth connection + NRF remote receiver, compatible with remotes such as the FreeSK8 Remote or Trampa Wand.

Does this thing do all 3 of these functions a the same time? act as BLE connection to UART + Remote receiver to UART + logging from UART ( Isnā€™t that how the SD loggers work? never dug into that )

if so is it kinda like the USPLIT so itā€™s multiplexing messages to the UART and the various endpoints?

Iā€™m curious, and confused and sure Iā€™m missing something.

6 Likes

Hello! Definitely-Not-Andrew here!

It communicates with all three devices at once.

Nope. Totally different kind of device. The Usplit multiplexes the UART coming from the VESC so that multiple devices can communicate with the VESC. Any devices you plug into it are intended to communicate directly with the VESC.

The Robogotchi has multiple full-duplex UART ports, a radio module that does BLE + NRF-ESB protocol simultaneously. So it talks to the ESC, but itā€™s communication to the GPS unit + other devices is centered around the robogotchi itself. In this architecture, the Robogotchi becomes the main-controller and both ESCs (and other devices like GPS, LightShow, etc) become sub-controllers within that system.

Does that all make sense? Happy to expand!

16 Likes

Was it the stick figure meme with the fire?

4 Likes