Derelict Robot Industries

It will be. Right now we just have local file exports, data services need a bit of time to bringup.

Just a few things moving along. :wink:

19 Likes

Saw the maps and got excited.

2 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Oh. Goodness. Yes. I know I know but it’s so hard to put it down. This is the time to take advantage of being laid off. Now my job and my hobby have combined powers into an unstoppable force. Every time I say today I’m just going to look around, clean up, maybe refactor a thing or two and end up with a new feature somewhere in the mix. Someone please send help!

13 Likes

No. 5derelictrobots

3 Likes

Okay.

12 Likes

Please send me that help.

6 Likes

#metoo

1 Like

You get Coal now.

5 Likes

Damn why am I seeing this thread now, esk8’s going to move alone in a big way thanks to you guys, just tried ordering the tamagotchi but all sold out, would love a 21700 pcb too, first time builder and I’m trying to replicate a 4wd well known board, not baja lol

Great job, remote looks like a grenade :joy:

1 Like

Haven’t been offered yet. That said, I do expect they will sell out quickly once stocked, and my wallet will help if I’m lucky.

1 Like

We’re not really officially launching until later this month, I just flipped the switch on the webstore and all of these esk8 hobos went & bought all my PCB inventory in the first week, haha.

I’ve got 1200+ pieces of inventory arriving this week though, so I’ll be updating the site and getting the shelves stocked.

10 Likes

WTF did this happen?! Tamagotchi PCBs?!

1 Like

Calm thy digital tits my friend. Battery PCBs.

7 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:
lmao thats Sean for sure
:joy: :joy: :joy:

5 Likes

:kissing_heart:

7 Likes

Someone hasn’t been over recently enough to see my exciting investment into shelving.

6 Likes

:sob:

6 Likes

At least clean it off while you’re there, that glass is filthy

2 Likes

FILTHY WITH MY TEARS, QUINN

8 Likes

@skate420 continues to fuckin kill it.

8 Likes