Derelict Robot Industries

Always wondered where @skate420’s instant rep came from. Guess now we know. Plus, it didn’t help that her first profile pic looked a little, let’s say, pre-pubescent.

4 Likes

Oh Yeah- she’s the brains behind this organization.

She had a big hand in OSRR beta development as well, she’s just sneaky and took awhile to coax onto these filthy parts of the internet.

11 Likes

Cause I’m so fabulous some say

10 Likes

This shit is getting exciting… But does it come in any other shapes. Less Unicycle riding single origin xpa loving gender fluid Portland hipster…

7 Likes

What shapes did you have in mind?

The project is open source and has a DIY variant so flexibility is in built to the platform. the Github page hosts STL files of the (3) shapes on offer.

7 Likes

kinda bummed that the prototype - which can do cell-level monitoring but can’t balance - got lost somewhere between the cushions in @DerelictRobot’s couch.

i really want 15s support - if i could make do with a 12s smart bms, I’d just buy a flexi from @jeffwuneo

24 Likes

Are those complimentary with every order…?

Asking for a friend :eyes:

12 Likes

Wait what? 150mA balance current giiirl. Where did you get that silly idea?

9 Likes

i expected the early prototypes to not have resistors populated. but if you got fully functional units lying around, i’ll take one!

2 Likes

You guys are going to see the receiver & remote before the BMS. BMS is July at the earliest. There are only 2 of us and we happen to like to test our shit. :wink:

17 Likes

I love the products getting developed, I love the team behind it, don’t forget to take a day off here n’ there.

6 Likes

@skate420 do you hear this man?

8 Likes

16 Likes

11 Likes

dave’s not here man

11 Likes

no i’m dave

9 Likes

16 Likes

Finally realized this is where my people are at. Holla. Oh yeah, excited about the developments, too.

7 Likes

Sean why do I love you so much? You’re by far my favorite human here.

15 Likes

6 Likes