Demonstration in Amsterdam to legalize ESK8 / POSTPONED

Is this something people not from / living in the Netherlands should sign as well just to show support? Or best not to?

Support doesn’t hurt. Plus you can put your location as anonymous :wink:

Yeah I guess I have have to make up for the times I couldnt come :man_shrugging:

Didnt check your location yet, but yes its kindoff a detour for you.

Its near Frankfurt.
With me:

Without me (directly from Aachen though :

Probably the best option would be to get near you

1 Like

Esk8 in Amsterdam … well … i’m try to join too :+1:

5 Likes

May be worth a trip. Well I have to camp somewhere.

1 Like

I’ve been to Amsterdam once for a week and it was lovely on a bike. An esk8 would be magical.

1 Like

I was a week in Haarlem (Netherlands) and it was gorgeous to ride with my board. 20 Min Trip to the beach, perfect flat roads everywhere. Just wonderful.

5 Likes

Can take you from Aachen too if you take a train untill there or so.

1 Like

My board will weigh fucking 15 kg. I don’t how to transport it by train by now.:thinking:

2 Likes

Transport it like a regular board, only that this weighs double as much :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

:thinking: https://www.ikea.com/ch/de/p/frakta-tasche-fuer-karre-blau-90149148/

I don’t know how powerful / fast those boards are but this is the mandatory comment telling you to wear helmets. That is all, carry on.

3 Likes

Luckily there are holidays, so I can take a vacation day. :+1:

Onewheel, Koowheel, evolve and Wowgo. Powerful indeed. I was the only one with a helmet, not sure why they didn’t bring theirs. No excuses can justify that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

btw. 40€ for the train. And I need a temporary second esc.

1 Like

Directly to Amsterdam or just Aachen?

1 Like

Just Aachen to and back.

1 Like

I don’t know about the onewheels (the only model I’ve ever tried was slower than what I push at :smile: ), but yes, the others are lethal toys imo

1 Like