DAVEGA X Updates

Illinois is horrible enough to live in, BUT 42 days? :sob: damn

Thanks for the update though @janpom

3 Likes

Good news regarding shipping. It’s moving forward. Out of the 32 packages:

• 3 were already delivered
  • 3 are out for delivery (will likely be delivered today or tomorrow)
  • 10 arrived to the USA today and got updates to the tracking info
4 Likes

Do you know a vender that is selling a riser for the Display???

My deck is flat, an angled view would probably be best

I can print one for you. You’ll need to use nylon M3 bolts though instead of the ones supplied since it’s not possible to make the riser such that the mounting holes are completely straight. I’ll see if I can source some.

How much for this?

Also will you be able to also find the appropriate screws if not do you think LHB can find the right screws as you suggested???

@janpom question for you. When I charge my board to 100% the davega bar indicator doesn’t fill up. The last two remain blank… is there something I need to change.

Currently runnin 14s not sure if that effects anything I made sure in the battery config I set it to 14s…

Anything else I need to change/update ? :eyes:

TIA :call_me_hand::penguin:

2 Likes

Can I have a screenshot of the battery config and the main screen please (the one showing the range in big numbers)?

Also, please check if resetting the session doesn’t fix this.

1 Like

Yep yep here they are. This again is fully charged.

I’ve tried to reset the session still same outcome.

1 Like

That’s very strange. I’ll take a look at it. Thanks for the report!

1 Like

No worries appreciate it :call_me_hand:. Just ping me if you need anything from me.

2 Likes

We must perhaps be patient also for France.
I still have not received the package you supposedly sent me.

1 Like

Same for Spain, still did not get it… tracking info shows parcel left country of origin the 12/10 and no more updates, just FYI.

I’m not rushing to get it, my deck is on upgrade time now, but this thing is so nice I’m looking forward to test it! :heart_eyes:

I can’t see any orders matching your username in my records. All packages that went to France recently have already been delivered. Please PM me about this and include some identification such as your email address. We’ll sort that out.

Yeah, sorry about that. It seems to be taking a bit longer than usual. The packages that went to France were shipped at roughly the same time as yours and they were already delivered, taking 6 and 8 days respectively. Hopefully yours arrives soon too.

1 Like

The message is not addressed to you all is well.
He is addressing Taraskasyanyuk.

1 Like

Ah, I see. Thanks for clarifying.

1 Like

No problem at all, I’m sure it’s worth the wait :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m unable to reproduce the issue. Can I please have a screenshot after the session reset when the battery is charged to 58.8V?

2 Likes

Yea no problem :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Thanks! Huh, that’s weird. Could you please make an online backup? That allows me to look at your config and session data. Plus, I can install those files on my development unit and hopefully reproduce the problem.

3 Likes