Dark Saber |Red Ember Soma | maytech 6880| Focbox unity| 10s5p 30q| boardnamics precision trucks| Psychotiller Six Shooters| Genex head lights

@mmaner I over did it. This board is too fast !!!

3 Likes

No such thing, config it so it’s just a hair to fast. In a month you will want to go faster. Then config it so it’s just a hair to fast, and repeat :grin:.

2 Likes

It should be a requirement to tag me in all fuckpushing builds. This thing is great.
Sorry I missed this build until just now. Good shit dude.

4 Likes

@Skunk definitely dude. I’ll start tagging you. It fucking scared me. This board is soooo fast

3 Likes

After the successful tests I shrinked wrapped all of the motor connectors together. My sensorwire weren’t long enough so I’m going sensorless for nowm but I shrink wrapped the sensors so they wouldnt get wet.
Zip ties the wires to have a clean look. Only thing left to do is hot glue or silicone the wire holes to be completely water proof.

7 Likes

@mmaner whats a good brake Regen current for this battery 10s5p samsung 30q
I have my discharge current at 65A that should be ok right.

I’d start at -12 and go from there.

2 Likes

@Dmaxx I want to bite your builds finishing touch and paint the edge of my board in reflective paint. Cool?:call_me_hand:

1 Like

Very much cool bruddah :call_me_hand: I’m flattered really :wink:

1 Like

@Esk8erWolf

@thisguyhere. Hey Joe my fellow Texan needs a pack.

2 Likes

What wattage is that 10s5p battery and whats the going price? Looking to have one under my mbs pro 97 deck @thisguyhere

3 Likes

Its a 540wh samasung 30q 10s5p flex pack made from pcbs.

1 Like

How are those 6880 motors treating you? Do they get hot?

1 Like

Not at all and I’m 6’3" 250 lbs.

1 Like

Dark saber is for sale. $2400

1 Like

Uploading: 20200214_010559.jpg…

5 Likes

Boardnamics precision 220 split angle 45/35
Psuchotiller 6 shooters
Red ember soma 96 coe glass frit/ epoxy
Samsung 30 q 10s 5p
Maytech 6880
Focbox unity upgraded ny the wizard
Custom foot stops / deck protectors
Carbon kevlar skinned enclosure
Ceramic bones swiss bearings
60t/18t pulleys
12mm belts
3d servisas heat sink

1 Like

7 Likes

I’m not leaving btw y’all I have a lil guy now and live in a city where esk8 on the street is illegal . So I’m trying to fund an ebike if anyone has one for trade I’d be open to it.

Ninja edit

2 Likes

There’s a few being sold every now and then here bro

1 Like