CRAB🦀RACCOON🦀V2

Ah tits. Well if it doesn’t work that’s grand, I’ve got plenty more jank to throw at it. Next on the list are like 5045s and a lighter deck to really lean in to the compact idea. I did get these 6354s mounted on calibers with ~125mm between the outer faces of the mounts, but it’s very possible I’ve goofed something else in the cad that doesn’t account for core width or fasteners or something

1 Like

Ooh not a bad idea lol

I’m doing a shortie build this year, finally.

I was going to ask why this was in both shortboard and mtb tags…

2 Likes

Little do you know what you’re up against. :rofl:

I’ve posted a few hints on the picture thread of initial work if you want to see your competition, but I have big plans that will be worked on over the year.
Build thread will be made after the initial fixes are made and I’ve tested it though

I agree. I’ve got 6354s on mine and there is a good 3 cm between the motors of extra room. Might be able to squeeze something bigger on if you use a slimmer belt.

Make it taller and your problem is solved. Downside is it is harder to find good bolts that are long enough with an inch worth of risers. :weary:

2 Likes

Last I checked I almost won last year.

4 Likes

I wasn’t here last year :wink: and didn’t get enough done in 22 to justify a build thread.

Although I could be wrong and maybe people won’t think custom painting and making pretty enclosures with tight seals is good enough for BOTY. :person_shrugging:

1 Like

they value creativity

6 Likes

Taller and then offset them or what? The issue is the cans are end to end and touching there

1 Like

Keep this attitude up and you could build a tesla from bits of rope and an old lunchbox and no one would vote for you.

3 Likes

Bret slaps

1 Like

I think I misunderstood where the clearance issue was. :person_facepalming:

Can you not reposition the motor mounts to have the motors offset? as in they wouldn’t be in the same position on both sides. Might look kind of weird but it could work

Test ride!
Robo only recorded one side of data (oops)

3 Likes

@ApproachCautiously, maybe don’t litter @Evwan thread with your desires for BOTY in coming years.
Make a great ride, and be proud of it.
In the end, BOTY means nothing actually.

5 Likes

:point_up_2: this guy acting humble like he’s won already :yawning_face:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

tbf every crab raccoon thread ive made has just been straight up meme

4 Likes

No @rusins, This girl is looking for affirmation on her works, but probably not going about it correctly. Receiving a “BOTY” on a skate forum will never fill a real void that is needed in one’s life.

5 Likes

Hey these guys that are obsessed with dicks think my build is good!

#lifegoals

3 Likes

The crab raccoon is a certified irl shitpost

1 Like

I think this was his main point here, and I while heartedly agree.

(post delted by authors)

2 Likes

(Post deleted by ur mom)

2 Likes