[CLOSED] Hoyt Puck / puck bruce Group Buy

to anyone building a new board…

the puck is by far the nicest remote. its small has multiple speed modes. feels good in hands and has a ton of mods for it. its a simple setup and most of all super reliable.
100$ will get you a vx2 whcih is way worse then a puck and super unreliable.

to anyone building a board its def worth it to get in on this

1 Like

Can i share this in a uk group? Mostly evolves but there’s plenty of diy’s as well who might like the offer

2 Likes

I don’t see a problem, as long as we fill the MOQ and i can rely on the payment.

2 Likes

Are we any closer to 20 pucks?

2 Likes

We’re still at 8 (not including me)

Would it be cheaper for me to group buy here or buy direct to ship to NZ?

1 Like

Probably buying it directly.

DHL wants 16€ for non tracked and not insured shipping which can take up to 50 days according to them. If you want it faster you need the “premium” shipment which costs 46€ so all the savings would be gone by that.

1 Like

Thanks for the info! Also what’s your thoughts on Bruce puck? I’ve got big hands so the little handle seems like it’ll be uncomfortable?

1 Like

I can’t give you any input on that as i have yet to hold one in my hand. Maybe ask the man himself? @DerelictRobot

1 Like

not much interest coming.

1 Like

Probably the hassle of creating an account and signing up to the google sheet for a £10 saving breaks the deal. I don’t really want to be the one managing the uk side as i have no time at the moment

3 Likes

We have an established supply line with Hoyt, we recently ordered another 20 units and they will be here next week, we could have put some more in there and offered a bulk price and managed it all but nobody asked!

3 Likes

well damn. If i knew that this would be an option i would’ve asked.

2 Likes

of course it would have been, we are an established vendor selling that product in that area. We thought it odd that you didnt ask but have kept quiet as its not really any of our business. if we have some of our products being distributed by another company id fully expect them to get a shout first on organising a group buy in their area.

2 Likes

You definitely are.

True, i didn’t think about taking advantage of an existing link between 2 vendors.
I also wasn’t sure if that would’ve affected pricing in any way.

With the current trajectory we definitely won’t be able to fulfill any of the 2 MOQs.

2 Likes

@Halbj613 still need that receiver? We bought extras so we dont have a situation like last time!

3 Likes

nah got in the end. thanks though
hopefully no one else will have the same issue

2 Likes

Current numbers as of April 24th

Entered: 9 (me included)
Puck Nylon: 9
Puck Puck Bruce shell : 5

Entered from:
EU: 8
UK: 1

Regret for not talking to others for help: ∞