Clear out sale, Enertion Space Cell, Powerwheels 83MM, Enertion 9mm Wheel pulley, Enertion R-spec 6355 190kv

$‬450 shipped‬ for everything left

Enertion rspec 6355 190kv motor - $110 shipped.

Enertion Power wheels - (2 sets) $40 for both sets shipped.

Enertion belts and wheel pulley (4 belts 2 Wheel Pulleys) $30 shipped

Enertion space cell 3 for raptor 1 $280 shipped.

Everything is new

Just for comparison, i got a 25r chiboard 10s4p for $120 shipped! An enertion brand of the same battery for more than double…

Edit: didnt realize the space cell was new. My apologies

1 Like

new? :thinking:

Didnt know it was new. Fair enough… edited earlier post. Still, fuck enertion…

2 Likes

That’s the thing, it isn’t new. It might not have any cycles on it, but it’s a battery so it’s not new even if it’s been sitting.

1 Like

theirs almost no difference between a 4yr old battery vs a 1yr old battery if stored properly at the correct temp and at 30%

I am going to disagree with you, but it doesn’t matter. The important part is that is has zero warranty so the cost is high.

im going to keep dropping the price until it sells…

also most of the items sold on the market doesn’t come with warranty so i don’t see how that is a point.

Most of the items sold aren’t new or at a minimum are priced to reflect that.

2 Likes

He is not getting a unicycle my friend. Hes building one with 2 wheels

Sorry to disappoint you.

@Dareno

1 Like

That is you channelling your inner Tishawn. We all need heroes though so crack on sunshine.
That battery is worth 150 bucks max and thats if someone is feeling generous. Not being a dick but just trying to get some reality here. $290 is what you might expect to pay for a r2 pack newish.

1 Like

I personally feel there’s more value in the pack, if it doesn’t sell well ill just keep it :smiley:

2 Likes

Shits worth whatever someone will pay for it :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

That is also very true. I just like giving alan some shit to be honest. Even more so now he has succumbed to the darkside.

He knew the risks…

1 Like

This place, as in the esk8.news forum, is a place to get good info and help people with regards to esk8. It is not a place to sell your stuff at retail prices. Selling a widget for retail price when its been sitting on a shelf for 4 years, regardless of its previous use is not how you treat people your trying to help. If you are here only to make money, I would suggest eBay.

2 Likes

It’s not at retail price…

Also am I supposed to sell the space cell for 1$?

Sold. That includes shipping right?

2 Likes

I mean it is a rare battery useful for people who are trying to replace with oem parts. Which in most situations is better than fixing with aftermarket parts. That’s said it’s also enertion. Not sure how much weight that carries

I’d hang onto it if you’re not looking make a buck that way you can just cell it when somebody needs it for the raptor repair. As a generic battery it’s not worth much, but as a specific battery for a now derelict board, it’s could be worth a lot to someone. This is what sales people will call “waiting for the right buyer” when they are trying to sell a originally unpopular and also rare version of a common car.

Like a 330dxi e92 manual wagon may carry a huge premium even though most people wouldn’t even want a normal used mid 2010s 3 series diesel BMW . But other’s (me,) may have spent months waiting for the hugely specific car and payed that premium for it.

2 Likes

Also I feel that’s unfair to say as I’m just trying to recoup cost for a build and I’m pretty active, what its listed at right now is what I paid for the battery from Bara

1 Like