CLAW MOUNT: Anti Sink Plate for Go Pro | Lights | Footstops & More

Handles are the best. Bring the people what they want Brian!

5 Likes

is it possible to make it adjustable? i sometimes like to stand closeer to the truck bolt, or barely just touching it

6 Likes

Will draw something up :wink:

4 Likes

Adjustabillity is a good idea! I actually made it a bit shorter already, tested it this weekend on an analog longboard and found it was too far away from the truck bolts.

3 Likes

Worked out great! Had to 3dprint an adapter for my light to mount to a Gopro mount.

5 Likes

Looks really nice with the oil slick accents and good idea to print an adapter for a light that doesnt fit the gopro system!

3 Likes

This with a 360 cam… oh I need one of those mounts for sure.

3 Likes

Oh yes id love to see that footage! Still have to go out to film that with the gopro, havent had time yet.

3 Likes

Made a feature Video of the possibilities of the CLAW MOUNT including 360 cam 3rd person riding footage!

Check it out:

6 Likes

Down to the last blue Claw Mounts! Grab em before they are gone :rotating_light:

6 Likes

New footstop concept, will test with a 3D print soon. Thinking about doubling it as a beer opener :rofl:

10 Likes

@glyphiks one less thing for u to carry on ur ride

6 Likes

I only drink tins. The foot stop looks excellent tho :ok_hand:

6 Likes

3Dprinted test, feels pretty good. I think now they are a little too short at the extended position so might make them a bit longer again. Also not sure about the size of the ribbed stop, can maybe be a bit bigger. Feedback welcome!

5 Likes

I think it needs to be a bit wider; I often end up resing my foot against the corner of my anti-sink plate, so it should definitely cover the width of the plate itself.

1 Like

perfect for me, where do i throw money at :eyes:

4 Likes

Just keep in mind that foot stop need to support Your position on board, but on second side in case to avoid crash and need to jump out from board, foot stop must not block You. So I would recomended to do it smooth without sharp corners. Anyway grip on board is still fixing Your position.

1 Like

Thanks guys will think about these suggestions in the next iteration :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Made an adapter plate for the davega, would allow to adjust the angle on the go which helps against sun glare. Still have to test it on a ride to see if I actually like it.

10 Likes

Summer sale on the Claw Mounts!

2 Likes