Cell suppliers in Australia

Depends how much cells you need and how much urgent you need/want to finish your build.
My builds have a planing and building time of about 6-12month, so some weeks more or less to wait and save some $$$ isn’t a big problem for me.
But yeah that’s always up to the individual person.

1 Like

Its definitely not an impatient man’s game :rofl:

2 Likes

No I was just dicked around by Nkon then lied to about it then blamed for a mistake I corrected early on in the process after providing proof of emails with nkon all communication stopped. I don’t do business with shady companies like that.

OK update I got the cells in today that I ordered from Melbourne on Monday so shipping was super fast. I just checked all the cells one in the black box read in at 3.45v second image cells on left read in 3.44v and right read in at 3.46v I’ll stop by the zape store tomorrow to find a balance charger to get the ones out to 3.45v so they are all the same.

How much did it cost per cell after postage?

postage is dirt cheap from him

I am pretty sure 0.01 V difference between the cells is fine. At least when I built my battery pack my cells were 3.43-3.45 V. Didn’t have any issues, sparks etc. when connecting them in parallel, and once attaching the BMS and charging, the series packs would get balanced.

$6 a cell with free postage only took a few days to get from melbourne to adelaide even with 1 day postage delay

1 Like