CARVE PDX - August 20-22nd 2021 - Portland, Oregon, USA - GREAT SUCCESS!

What a beautiful bunch of people! Love the energy in that group photo!

7 Likes

@BenjaminF what gloves are those?

3 Likes

Welp. Anyone have a torque boards 6380 bell that I could buy. Motor Magnets decided to explode 10 minutes into the group ride. Wanna be able to ride tomorrow.

6 Likes

#carvepdx

22 Likes

You could hit up @PropulsionBoards, think they’re local and have custom flipsky motor stock.

3 Likes

I’ve got a pair of TB6380 170kv here at my shop

9 Likes

:eyes: I’ll PM you

3 Likes

Woah yah this is great! Epic bike trails for the most part but you gotta watch out for the regularly occurring large strips of rough road or train track. Generally pnumies highly reccomend or tb110 minimum, but i have bindings that let me hop some stuff so idk.

Smaller or less quality thane wheels beware

3 Likes
4 Likes

This was only a fraction of the people who were at the Portland eBoarding Crew Friday night ride. There were definitely over 100 people, our CarvePDX crew was a drop in the bucket :joy:

24 Likes

This is awesome, please tell me yall had white stickers with your forum @ on it. I gotta remember people’s faces.

15 Likes

Haha no. I think I’m going to pick up some “hello my name is” stickers this morning though.

7 Likes

Do it! If JP suddenly pops up give him a sticker with ‘shitcunt’ written in all caps

11 Likes

You can blame his cat for him forgetting to bring them

4 Likes

21 Likes

Will definitely join next year, sad I missed it!

@PedroMcJimenez Minneapolis is on the way to Portland for me :grin:.

9 Likes

Yeah, definitely not missing it next year. Driving would be my first choice, 24hr from here I believe, just gotta get through the Dakotas and Montana and we’re home free :laughing:

8 Likes

I’m coming next year if Biden lets us filthy diseased Canadians in.

8 Likes
8 Likes

Plane tickets from the east coast to the west coast are just plain expensive :dizzy_face:

I’m able to get 30 dollar flights from NY to FL on the shittirst airlines but those same airlines charge 400 for a flight to Portland

2 Likes