CARVE PDX - August 20-22nd 2021 - Portland, Oregon, USA - GREAT SUCCESS!

tenor

4 Likes

Damn that’s a great layout for the text! I want one too! :smiley:

3 Likes

Sure thing man! It was awesome getting to meet you. Long car rides are the best way to get to know someone :metal: I hope we get to hang out again in the future! CarvePDX 2022 here we come :grin:

Liam needed the cardio anyway :joy:

7 Likes

I would just like to say that i love how chill everything was. Even when i had to curb stomp @rusins for posting text in the pictures thread, i didn’t really feel a lot of pressure form the crowd. Everything was really organic and fun. And everyone was just awesome.

16 Likes

Related:
Houston built this 20 acre beast a few years ago -

But they explicitly prohibit anything motorized. I was very disappointed to learn that

One day, we should rent the whole place / swarm it until we’re kicked out.

9 Likes

velcro alu bar lolz

I should have brought extra and a hacksaw

Brooooooo

1 Like

@Bobby i just spent an hour in this hot tub bro. :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m all over this! That’s some sick flow without crossover. They’re expanding my local bmx park over the next XYZ years and the after images of the dirt park look like this. They just finished up the pump track this summer.

6 Likes

oh shit they had an even more portland shirt than before:

6 Likes

@longhairedboy Make sure you get me my cut for that amazing catch phrase!

I have a portland trip write up im getting ready to start! Can’t wait to let everyone know of our Dr. gonzo-esque adventure!!!

8 Likes

got you a suitcase with two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers… and also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls. Not that you’re going to need all of that for the next trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection…

12 Likes

Shit… I had no idea this was a thing. Fucking missed out… :sob::sob::sob:

Print the photo and then do the red in htv

Not a bad idea, although I have no idea how long-lasting htv is.

Probably just as long as a full color photo print. You could also order plastisol transfers and just iron em on.

UHMW would work good. Maybe?I’ve got a sheet of it 1.5mm thick.
Also, have semi clear slippery UHMW polyethylene film with adhesive backing. I can send you a few stirps to try out.

2 Likes

Very long lasting. We make htv shirts. You can also sublimate on clear htv to avoid that shitty printable iron on stuff. If you have a sublimation printer or access to one that is.

why is my euc working now? It was totally DOA on the trip. I did nothing to fix it, although i tried getting to it a few times.

1 Like

Lol. If by tried you mean saying “ hey i should open up my euc”

5 Likes