CARVE PDX - 2020/2021 - Portland, Oregon, USA (archived!)

I shit you not I live within skating distance of an alpaca farm that sells lavender scented alpaca fur shirts. I’ll inquire if they’re meant for hugging before purchase.

6 Likes

i really want to attend but honestly i don’t think i would feel comfortable with you, sean or anyone of your group members face to face in a public space.

:laughing:

12 Likes

Nice one.

5 Likes

Don’t blame you… :wink:

9 Likes

Lol I didn’t know @DerelictRobot counted as more than one supporter :rofl:

7 Likes

He’s pretty big. :man_cartwheeling:

7 Likes

Was this his basis for the “threats?”

3 Likes

He’s an inch taller than me and acts like it’s a foot. He probably owns hobnailed boots.

9 Likes

Only because of his goofy boots

5 Likes

I am sure he meant being stab in the back with that figurehead on your board

3 Likes

It looks discolored now.

3 Likes

a little melted maybe
I learned today that melted PLA doesn’t smell.

2 Likes

It smells sweet! Like sweet corn.

To be fair, he did actually have it mounted on his wall and used as a proper helmet hook for awhile

5 Likes

not anymore :rofl:

6 Likes

Who knows. He’s literally all over the place. Could’ve been the time I said “What’s up dude,” for all I know.

3 Likes

I use my stuff how I use my stuff…

:kiss:

6 Likes

25 hr drive, 1700 mi from mpls…that sounds like a fun road trip :smiley:

5 Likes

Take friends!

3 Likes

Mt. Tabor will be one of the spots I’m sure we will hit a few times during CARVE PDX.

It’s a small inactive volcanic cinder cone in the center of Portland, the majority of it is closed to vehicles. Annual downhilll sk8, soap box Derby, and bicycle races are held here due to the amazing protected course available.

Think big looping uphill/downhill course in a forested park. Off-road trails too!

17 Likes

Can confirm fun place to ride.

4 Likes