Caliber 2 motor mounts

That gives me hope thank u

2 Likes

Ok, if You don’t find anything else that works, you could use heat shrink other the hanger to fit those bkb mounts.

2 Likes

Yeah for sure, I would need Bkb mounts tho. I sold mine lol

1 Like

Curious…
What are you willing to trade for enertion mounts?

1 Like

Depends what they want…

1 Like

I have those but I will have a Tayto soon and you are making a strong case into keeping them.

3 Likes

Oooh baby those would look so sick on mine😍, if you don’t have a big Ben enclosure, any other mounts will work with yours

1 Like

Well that’s the enclosure it comes with from Roman. You convinced me that I need them thanks. Sorry tho and hope you find what you are looking for.

2 Likes

@moon what would it take to run a batch of those enertion mounts at your factory? @Kellag probably wouldn’t wait but I am curious and the other dude who is selling clones is kinda expensive

1 Like

Those are beautiful af, didnt know calibers had sth like thay.

@Linny get those, ditch the red. Paris Savants.

2 Likes

I didn’t either, I owe it to your boy @KfromtheBay for scoping them out on some foreign skate site

1 Like

You know, I almost had you on BKB mounts but I’ve filed the clamp to fit TB218. Sorry not sorry

1 Like

Haha u gotta do what u gotta do

I do have a set of diyeb mounts. Not sure on length but I can check if you want them.

1 Like

Thanks man I think I’m gonna go Bkb with a shim route tho

1 Like

Wow those look real trippy

1 Like

:drooling_face:

3 Likes

I have zero spare enertion or enertion clone mounts right now, but I’m also buying them if anyone has extra, after you get yours of course

2 Likes

Stop it. My finger is hovering over the button on these…

12204%20-%20MBS%20Metal%20Matrix%20II%20Truck%20-%20Oil%20Slick%20-%20PT3

Probably need those savants for my neo hub build :rofl:

4 Likes

Someone in here listed a link to some

It was MBoards I think