Bustin V3 reviews and such

Also, if you like the Sportster you can get the board and enclosure from them. Cost me 300 about a year ago. I think it sells for 400 now. I was able to fit a unity, robogotchi, Bluetooth reciever and a 10s3p 21700 in it with some trimming.

Oof. Just heard back from Bustin…550w per hub, 15a, and the 18-20 mile range is for a 170lb rider on the second lowest speed setting.

No thank ya. Glad you let me in on the real-world review!

1 Like

What you dont like seeing water running down every surface (including your own body) at all times of the day? It’s like being in a free sauna, 24x7! :sob:

I keep thinking I’m just getting old but everyone I know acknowledges how fucking brutal its been here this year. Not sure what part of the state you’re in, but yeah, from the western side of NC, New Mexico is starting to look mighty fuckin fine. Starting to question my life choices as I change clothes for the third time today :laughing:

Lol anyway, just wanted to derail your thread for a moment of commiseration. Cheers!

2 Likes

I’m in Greensboro, so somewhat north central? Been here a year. Accustomed to midwest heat and polar opposite seasons in Kansas. You’re all good lmao. I prefer the tamer winters here though!

1 Like

Yeah, no problem man. They still have sick gear and they are good crew. Their hybrids are just not applicable to what the majority of us on here are riding. More like street boards with some electrical assistance…I guess that’s why they’re “hybrid’s”. lol

2 Likes

Well, like yeah…but even the Unlimited Race kit still has get up and go from 1600W of hubs. It’s obviously not the fastest rig on earth, but man if those hubs aren’t smooth. Also super lightweight.