Bunch of Boards for sale. Bay Area. SHip if you really want.

Out of a sudden I feel like I want that kaly 2.0 deck too. Big plus for me is that I’m just down the street from @kevingraehl :sunglasses:

2 Likes

@kevingraehl let me know if you decide to part with the kaly 2.0 deck

2 Likes

Same here :grin: If you part I’ll take the gear drive and motors as well as the 2.0 deck… But we already talked so :man_shrugging:

dammit i want that later gen kaly but i’m broke.

1 Like

Its carver xl with a 2.0 deck An abomination of a kaly

2 Likes

i like abominations. I myself am an abomination.

5 Likes

hey, might be a little late. still have the boosted?

1 Like

@kook image

3 Likes

Yeah, i can see that… fuck me !!! There is no respect in this joint. I was asking first!! Those guys, such a bunch of vulture hoarders go buy from Ernesto dammit.

5 Likes

6 Likes

Considering he’s not selling decks, let alone returning emails, I guess we’ll have to fight for the leftovers.

3 Likes

Battle royal maybe his having a laugh at the thirst for part outs

1 Like

I give up I am pretty sure one of you sneaky backstabber is already sweet talking @kevingraehl for that Kaly. Pretty sure it’s @CiscoV :unamused:

2 Likes

No contacting outside the forum it’s in the new rules. :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Bahaha. I’m inspired to get it now more than ever. Once I get it ima chop it up into little pieces with the table saw and then send them to you! Only cuz we homies :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

I am game, I will even pay shipping just to make you fill out the export and custom forms. Just record your trip to the post office for me please.

2 Likes

Jk homie. I don’t like kaly decks. I don’t think kev is looking to part out his shit. At least it doesn’t seem like it

1 Like

Just messing around brother, the guy posts a sales thread and bounces, of course it’s going to go to shit :joy:.

2 Likes

Hell be back. Just give him a minute

1 Like

Going to come back to a full in box of noods for boards :joy:

1 Like