Build Kit Boards Black Friday - 5pm EST

Flipsky only distributes one, but its still possible to source the older ones. They made crazy quantities of the 500mah, there are many still about.

The 4.12 FSESCs price is ruined because of this, they made like 10k units and sold them for as low as like $20 to chinese companies, so there is a massive supply of them undercutting even flipsky’s wholesale price by a massive margin.

2 Likes

I would buy 2x 4.12 in a splitsecond for 20 bucks each.

4 Likes

Yep, exactly. So that’s what the chinese buyers did. except not 2, wayy more. This was back when flipsky was new which is why they offered them so ridiculously cheaply.

I snagged 5 of them from UK ebay at £36 shipped taxed a little while ago, that’s about $37 “alibaba price”. But nearer to the time they were as low as £30. Great for 35~40 amp 10S builds etc

2 Likes

Nice catch. They are fairly cheap on the german ebay but usually stuff like this is from a older generations so i don’t trust that. 45-60€ though.

My dual 4.12’s are solid so far with 8" tires and both 10s and 12s.

I asked flipsky directly, they apparently have never changed their 4.12 design (according to the rep)

Anyway, dont want to derail the thread, really nice price on bluetooth modules here too :slight_smile:

Thats good to know. Could’ve been possible that they changed a chip mid production or improved some small hardware things.

1 Like

I thought they changed some capacitors to get rid of the cutouts?

That was on the dual iirc

2 Likes

U r correct sir!

I will be getting rid of the remaining raw Caliber two trucks I have, $10 a piece, $20/set

And motor mounts for $6

17 Likes

6$ mounts? :astonished:

4 Likes

Damn. Parts even I can afford.

4 Likes

Its a goddamn BKB garage sale.

:grin:

3 Likes

6$ each or for 2?

1 Like

I’ve been looking for some spare motor mounts but the shipping is more than the mounts for me lmao

EDIT: nvm it’s not as bad as thought, typo’d my address… What’s the spacing for the mounting holes?

6$ each, it is already active on the site you can see the price there.

1 Like

Can we reserve a set of this stuff now?

the mounts prices are updated on the site
but calibers still show $50?

Will update everything today, I will also announce 120mm foamie deal later

No reservations or pre sales. Sale starts 5pm on thuresday

8 Likes

Eastern standard?