There it is. I knew it was hiding.

I haven’t done anything wrong here.

And you blast me, I am totally shocked…

1 Like

venom i love you but lets not derail.

2 Likes

Entirely fair. Don’t drink and forum.

6 Likes

Agreed, not looking for someone to crucify. I may not be intimate with any of those 2 but in this situation I think anyone who give 2 shit about this place would want to know what went down.

1 Like

Knowing the fact that bill got booted somehow feels worse than the whole Mike situation. dunno

13 Likes

He told you you were special too?:disappointed_relieved:

4 Likes

We wanted to go to Victoria’s secret together and buy sexy clothing.

4 Likes

well… to be fair… i have a giant Stella right now i mean damn how good is that amiright

4 Likes

I always drink and forum. Only way to deal with all the bull shit.

@Venom121212 please feel free to request a refund on my shoddy work. Happy to help you out.

I really am the worst.

6 Likes

We’ve seen pics and I don’t think they have his size tho.

1 Like

Nah I ride the one deck. Still trying to make the other one work. I commissioned you for a job, you did your job. Let’s keep it in pms to not detract from this.

3 Likes

You are so noble. Sounds good.

Blast and run. Cool.

1 Like

I’ll take two of your decks sight unseen right now.

5 Likes

@ducktaperules this is a fair question, and an accurate statement about all the value Bill has given to the community. Out of respect for the good work Bill has done, we still need to have a few discussions before we publicly present what occurred. A very abbreviated description is that administrative permissions were used in an inappropriate way.

6 Likes

@longhairedboy, since you are active now, I was hoping you could respond to this too. It’s cool if you do it later, but was hoping it won’t be left unanswered.

3 Likes

First, we will expand the mod pool. There is a plan, we’re just taking some time to breath for second before we do anything. It will most likely involve the perspectives of some of the more prominent users on the forum.

We will from that point begin to assess how to proceed with finding and auditing an admin candidate, hopefully from the best and brightest the forum has to offer on both counts. We need additional admin in order to reconstruct the balance of perspective we once had.

it is important to understand that this will unfold deliberately. It will take days to finalize a plan, to announce, and to execute. There’s just two admins now and we’re doing our best.

9 Likes

Also expect a forum update on friday. A new version is out. Still have to keep the gears greased in the middle of all this.

4 Likes

By the way, why are both topics deleted?

https://forum.esk8.news/t/breach-of-trust-updates-to-follow/38236/30 ← is the current one here its replacement?

https://forum.esk8.news/t/an-exit-from-esk8-news-as-a-mod/38242/5

3 Likes

The first was the post in question that caused us to relieve one mod of duty.

The second was an inflammatory honeypot that would have brought nothing positive to the forum and would have been a nightmare overall. Mike took the opportunity to incite reactions from an already problematic user. It was not useful or constructive.

6 Likes

As promised that was my last question. I have a few comments that I’ll make though.

1. A person like Bill Gordon shouldn’t have been put in the position that he had to take drastic measures.
  2. And if it was necessary, then clearly your morals are not aligned with his. I liked your duo because I thought you both will do the right thing. Now, I am not so sure. I’ll probably go where Bill goes.
  3. I think the true shit storm is coming. It’s an anticipation.

Good luck.

5 Likes