Boosted mini in Colorado

Oh you up there lol. I’m in Aurora. You ever get down this way any? We have a group ride in Golden this sunday. Should come out if you can.

2 Likes

I’ll have to charge my evolve, but I’ll see if I can make it. @Savage1 @RideNebula ?
Yes I go down quite regularly. Was there yesterday.

2 Likes

I’d love to, but still nursing my broken wrist. It’s been 5 weeks today since my tumble. Give me another couple weeks.

2 Likes

Metroboard was around long before Boosted and they’re still around to some extent

2 Likes

You could have washed it Rookie :rofl:

2 Likes

Well fuck I’ve been waiting for the right time to make an actual topic. Wanted to do it the right way, totally fucked you know how I am. But noooo some reddit bottom feeder had @BillGordon lure me in. I took the bait

4 Likes

Is this game like 01 in darts were the object is to get to 0 or like high score takes it?

I’ve never searched for it specifically but I feel I may have gotten close to seeing it. Have you seen the movie Howard the Duck?

In all seriousness good luck,.

1 Like

Not sure what your local glory hole has to do with this sale.

3 Likes

Everything sir billingham, everything.

Pretty much. That’s why evolve has so many models and wheel swapping options. You choose your own dickishness level for the day.

2 Likes

Yeah I’ll probably try to make this one.

2 Likes

@xsynatic please close this for the time being. I need to regroup and think about what I’ve done.

4 Likes