Boardnamics M1-AT Drive | Helical Steel MTB/AT Gear Drive

Yes, yes I did lol.

@Grazza I think the more you can reduce the distance from the wheel to the adapter the longer it’ll last. My wheels are right up against the adapter and I haven’t had this issue.

1 Like

@AlexB sheared bolts on his pom adapter just recently

2 Likes

i thought he sheared the entire pom adapter

1 Like

I was running an 1/8” gap for a while and it was eating the bolts - snuggled it up tight and now Ive got 700+ miles on this set and i can still see the threads

1 Like

Yes I broke the F out of it but I can’t really say it’s the adapter’s fault. I’m pretty sure my board whacked a curb sideways when freaking out, and it smashed the wheel into the POM plate and broke it. I still like the POM adapters in general… they held up to all the off road abuse I’ve put them through so far.

4 Likes

Why was your board freaking out?

2 Likes

Doesn’t matter much but those 3 screws need M4 washers!

1 Like

I don’t think they came with any :grimacing: I’ll toss some on there though.

1 Like

VX4 remote interference I believe (to be clear, I am using the VX4). Good old fashioned unwanted full throttle event for a few seconds (luckily not on the board when it happened).

Thanks for that, can’t get closer with my hubs and really like the hubs, but am thinking of using the Pom plate (or making something) as a spacer attached to the existing metal plate through the unused holes or doubling up the pom adapters - will reduce the unsupported gap/leverage which should help

Anyone have a link to buy the pom adaptors? I have emailed @Boardnamics too

Thanks for all the other intel from the community

1 Like

It’s the curse of cape disappointment. That’s two years in a row now. Steph, Jimmy, who’s next? :joy:

Anyone have 1 M1-AT drive that you don’t need and might want to sell? I need one

I can give you a secret Black Friday discount.

Give ya 5 bucks and some orange chicken.

2 Likes

Dm?

Can you send a buy link/details for the m1AT POM wheel plate adapter please @Boardnamics ? How thick is it? Or if not available that would be great to know too

Thank you

1 Like

hi my friend say hi to me via email, thank you

Help bro

1 Like

I need help Keven as the AT and the street driver you sent me cannot be installed

What is the issue you’re having? What trucks and wheels are you trying to use