Boardnamics Black Friday Sale NOW! + Precision Trucks/184mm Hangers

184mm Hangers and Baseplates purchased :+1:

3 Likes

do all the mounts now come with this clamp?- was a little hard to tell from the website

1 Like

That’s an awesome setup.

I’ve been wondering though, is it possible to have the kit with the non-idler motor mount version?

Yes, I will add that in as soon as possible.

@sk8l8r Any mount kit purchased with my hangers will automatically have this clamp. You can also put a note during ordering to include them instead of the 2 piece ones.

2 Likes

Great to hear since I already ordered :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just here to announce that 184mm hangers and precision clamps are almost out of stock :exploding_head::partying_face:

I got some serious shipping to do, thanks guys! I think you will really enjoy my new stuff

13 Likes

I got the cash, come drop my mount off bud

Is there a kit option for 184 instead of 220?

2 Likes

With the purchase of adjustable baseplates, bushings, and hangers, I automatically include the washers and kingpin nut to form a complete.

If you want the fixed baseplates, I can send you a custom invoice :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Are u suggesting krank barrel bushings street and board side for your setup @Boardnamics? Think barrel cone is often recommended but I don’t see cones anywhere on your site.

*Edit: I’m about 100 kilos/

1 Like

Has anyone tried using 90mm shoulder bolts on the 184?

I havent and wouldnt recommend it. That is a very long axle for 8mm diameter. Also, 90mm is hard to find and not standard

2 Likes

McMastercar lol. guess dual diagonal will do.

2 Likes

What size motors you trying to use?

1 Like

@Boardnamics . Will you be restocking the stealth 220s anytime soon ?

×2 6374

Ive just got them extra laying around

1 Like

Lmao maybe if you had 10mm axles you could have em long enough to fit dual 6374.

1 Like

Yeah, McMaster Carr has 12.9 bolts up well beyond 120mm. I picked up some long bois to run 70mm wide hubs, but I fully expect to die every time I’m out on them. Gonna buy some kahua trucks to run long 12mm bolts and I’ll feel much better about it.

I just picked up some 75mm bolts, running 4 speed washers, the 3D servasas abec pulleys and abec 97s. Have 70mm to reduce the spacing needed for the front wheels.

I’m gonna order some shims but they’re all sold in bulk. Might make some packs up if people were interested with some 0.25, 0.5, 0.75 and 1mm speed washers.

I wouldn’t go longer. You’re also significantly increasing the stresses if you’re dropping big spacers when a shorter bolt would be better

What length do the 184s come with