Bkb dual has been ordered and assembled!

This forum is giving me a subliminal fear of Oregon.

Where would you live if you could choose?

3 Likes

At least it isnt Hershey PA

Inconsistent weather.
Stupid police.
Tons of tourist
Old ass roads

Its the “sweetest place on earth”

5 Likes

Welcome to Germany

1 Like

loooll. It wasn’t enough to post in the original thread you created, that you had to post a new thread? :rofl:

Congratz dude! Have fun building and enjoy your ride!

3 Likes

He’s now started more threads than myself or @mmaner.
23 threads created in 2 months…
All shit posts. Nothing of value that didn’t already exist. Most should just be questions in the Noob question thread.
Some are just reposted spam. Like this one. It’s getting old.
And he hasn’t even started building yet.
Starting to make @Halbj613 look good.

13 Likes

I’m a moron complaining, but I loved it when I lived in Denver. I moved from Denver to California like 25 years ago. Do you know what 25 years of summer feels like? In high school I had that typical dream of moving the NYC…probably end up being homeless. I guess any walking city would be ideal. Maybe Boston

ummmm it’s called character!

5 Likes

Lol those are all frozen hell holes. Homeless in nyc is harsh! This is like the rebound relationship haha.

Denver could be awesome.

1 Like

I like seasons. I love Christmas, but I literally put my tree up next to a window that looks out to a neighbor’s three PALM TREES and sunny skies

Looks like I’m a permanent resident at the derail jail…ummmm It would be great to ride your new BKB Dual if you don’t live in a frozen hell hole with old ass roads?

4 Likes

Not sure that counts in shit post threads :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Thats a first

2 Likes

I grew up there.
I’d hate to live there again.
I’m down to visit. But no way would I move back.

4 Likes

At least you have a little bit of cooler temperatures in “winter”. Here it is either sunny and hot or rainy and hot.

4 Likes

So stokedddddd thank you @BuildKitBoards

4 Likes

Dude it just hit me,
I hope you are aware that you are going to do some assembly

6 Likes

Duh lol. But thanks for checking haha. Not as simple as a Meepo out of the box, but 10X the Quality and Power

1 Like

and don’t discard the learning experience without the deception of buying parts that are not meant to be used with each other.

That is a good intro to DIY

3 Likes

For sure

Like I said , I have a skewed view of the world, I can be awkward as you’ve seen lol.

It just makes sense having everything from one company in my mind that’s all.

If @BuildKitBoards would have had a logo all over all his parts, I would have gone with it more than likely lol. Kinda close minded but it’s just part of my personality lol

2 Likes

It’s not every day you get to put together a new board. Enjoy it!

And try not to fuck it up lol. Should be like Lego but with screws.

2 Likes

Only good thing about Cali is the weather!

Fuck this place straight in the 55V

5 Likes

I hate logos EVERY-FUCKING-WHERE… they should be paying for advertising!

5 Likes