BKB AT incoming?

Yo deadass Reuleaux triangles.

7 Likes

why? ~

Easy. Just because I say so :man_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

Jared posted this on Reddit.

Linked to the Reddit thread. https://www.reddit.com/r/ElectricSkateboarding/comments/hccbas/introducing_duo_the_most_versatile_diy_electric/

1 Like

meet the Flintstones!

:crazy_face: :open_mouth: :crazy_face: :man_shrugging:t4: :woman_facepalming: :man_shrugging:t4:

3 Likes

I really hope he is not considering using Cloudwheels.

1 Like

Why. The new cores are doing much much much better they are fantastic wheels

2 Likes

The new versions don’t seem to be having issues but there is a 115mm kegel wheel floating around that looks interesting

1 Like

Pics? Links?

1 Like

1 Like

Oh yeah. I have a set of (basically) these. I have yet to ride them, so I have no insight to offer haha.

Has anyone heard anything from Jared on the AT wheels?

Maybe he’s waiting for Hoyt AT to come out… Would be a smart move.

I’d expect BKB to be the price bracket for TB160 while Hoyt is the Janux and Haggy bracket

Do they have a price estimate? I vaguely remember the wheels (hubs, pulley, tubes, tire) being like $500 for a set

Full info on the Duo and AT wheels will be released this week. A lot of engineering went into them to limit mold costs will still building a solid wheel, so pricing will be competitive.

Tire tread was rushed as it’s not super important, so they will likely be re-tooled for the next batch to be very unique

P.S: the Duo will be an Exway Flex killer. No pre-orders, in stock ready to ship 8/1/2020.

10 Likes

Will it be a full kit only or will you have parts available? (Specifically the drivetrain)

Drivetrain won’t be sold separately, it creates a stock nightmare and complicates support.

AT Wheels, Kegel Pulleys, NRF BLE, and some others will be available separately.

3 Likes

Still running Cal IIs?

Yupp! They’re next on the list to go custom :slight_smile:

2 Likes