Bioboards Big Sale! Big discounts!

When I go to the checkout, the VAT is still included in the price even though i’m in Australia. Does the VAT get deducted somewhere else?

2 Likes

I asked the same question before I ordered my motors. The price is actually excluding VAT.

1 Like

If you are in EU it looks like this:

If you are outside EU it looks like this:

Hope it explain how it works

1 Like

Yep, that explains it :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for all orders so far! I will have a lot to pack :joy:
But lets not stop the fun! :smiley:

Abec11 107mm superfly ~121USD PLEASE note that this is not in stock but will ship in around 2 weeks

This code only works 1 time and it will give you a Unity for ~171 USD !!
So the fastest gets it for a huge discount on a already very low price!
iwasfast
Edit: Congratulations to Alan who got the Unity with the discount!

After this week, I will also draw a winner of the following:
2 flipsky fsesc 6.6 single (used about 200km) No warranty
1 flipsky VX2 with black and white screen works with standard vesc firmware No warranty
Each order gives 1 ticket in the draw and applies to orders made between 5 and 13 October!

There is definitely a chance that I will add more prices if I find something fun in the workshop I have no use for.

9 Likes

Yeeeeeeeeaaaahhhhhh baby!

That was the deal of a lifetime! Cheers @mackann you bloody ripper!

5 Likes

2 Likes

Already tried that and tooslow aswell😭

2 Likes

Sorry Alan was fastest! But here you have a little comfort if you still want to order. Works for the first 4 orders (gives ~10usd discount on the sale price)
esk8newsunity

6 Likes

What’s your best price for me if I buy one and you can combine shipping and post with Alan. Will the effect his shipping total

1 Like

I sent pm with discount code for the shipping.
I will put it in Alans order if you order today before I pack it.

2 Likes

Done order 9857. Out with Alan’s please

2 Likes

Thanks for all orders today! Have been packning hole evning!
Orders with Unity and motors shipping tomorrow morning.

Orders with battery display shipping on monday(need to build a few this weekend.

Orders with deck also ship beginning of next week because I found out i was out of shipping boxes for them so need to order boxes.

(Photo showing addresses removed by request. Please edit and reupload. Thanks!)

10 Likes

Checked stock status for evo deck.

Added 2 original and 3 black available to order!

3 Likes

@mackann a pleasure to deal with u. Simple and quick. Got my 2 6880 motors must say wow they are a upgrade from what im use too.

Meepo hubs > Dual flipsky 6354 > 2x 6880

Small step 4 a man but a big step for a lose cannon @monkey32 and a price complainer @Andy87
Tnx 4 the eye opener guy. Love u all,:kissing_heart:

9 Likes

@Chaki don’t you think you paid too much for this motors? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

There are some awesome peeps on this forum that are both reliable and good peeps. Take @Brenternet for example. He sent me these awesome Caguamas for dirt cheap and was an upstanding dude through the transaction and for stupid cheap!

What those of us that have been here a while, performed numerous group buys and sold shit cheap to help member out, don’t abide by is ass hat behavior.

You know like telling someone to fuck off when they quote you a total for used goods which is the same as advertised.

Or harass other members trying to unload great quality goods who are already losing money to the point where they drop the price for everyone else and refuse to sell to you because you are acting like a bitch.

Though I suppose a thank you is in order to you as well @Chaki… Without your ass hat behavior I never would have gotten new Caguamas so cheap.

Also props to @mackann who seems to be knocking shit outda park with bioboards and seemingly much better at handling ass hatish behavior.

5 Likes

Congratulations to…!
Order #9785 Thomas who won the 2 flipsky single fsesc 6.6!
Order #9896 Richard who won Flipsky VX2 test version

6 Likes

Lets not stop the fun! From today until Sunday:
Focbox Unity with upgraded connectors and cables for ~265USD!!

And from now until Sunday all orders will compete about this prices i found in the workshop:

1. Bkb Tayto deck painted in black like our board Uranium have: https://www.bioboards.se/en/produkt/bioboard-uranium-x/

2. Flipsky Davega display

4 Likes

For all orders with EVO deck, it will ship out later this week, sorry about the delay im still waiting for shipping boxes for them.

2 Likes