BigBen big clear out. Raptor 1, escape esc, switchblade 40

Stuff gone and posted, shin-pads added.

4 Likes

Somebody please buy the solder station before the end of the month. I beg you.

7 Likes

someone buy the aileron deck xD

3 Likes

Eying it aswell. But I know that I dont need it

1 Like

What hangers can I fit those baseplates with?

And did you sell the Hakko soldering station yet?

The hangers are for rkp surfrodz. Others may fit…
The Hakko, may be sold.

2 Likes

TSG pass pro XL sold. :point_up_2:

Goddamnit I wish I saw this. Whoever bought these, I really want them.

Dibs on the gold pass xl. How much would shipping to the us be ya think?

1 Like

Do you know where you got or where I can get those mounts? I need to finally get a matching set, if you find a second one around I’d buy both but otherwise would take suggestions

1 Like

They were bought a long time ago when a guy did a group buy/make. A lot of people didn’t get theirs and it turned into a bit of a shitstorm. I luckily got all my 5 sets. They’re old Enertion clone mounts, there were some people making and selling them.
I have an old Raptor with pair of the originals. Comes with the complete board though. :joy:

2 Likes

Hi, are the caliber trucks and mount still available, and do you know what the cost is to post to Scotland?

@Monkey Still got them, they would probably go with hermes for £5ish, may get the post office parcel for close to that price too.

Hey Ben! I’d like to buy those baseplates off of you.

I also want to buy a double-stack enclosure for a 40" Evo spectrum. Maybe even 2, depending on what a friend of mine decides in the coming days. But definitely one and those baseplates :slight_smile:

1 Like

No problem, there’s also another option on the evo.
I have a big enclosure for the old evo. The spooky and the flytrap etc. I have a spooky evo deck to go with it even.

1 Like

What are its enclosure dimensions? Is it wider? :open_mouth:

It is slightly wider and slightly deeper.
I can have a measure up?

Yes please. I was a bit disappointed that the regular double stack only fits an 18650 sized 2s3P nese module width-wise. If it’s a bit wider and deeper, maybe 21700 ones will fit :smiley_cat:

Hmm, doesn’t look that much wider unfortunately. And the edges that conform to the deck don’t look as flat as the regular one’s, which is important for me since I want to seal it watertight.

I’ll go with the regular doublestack. Since I’m going to the US I will be able to bring back the deck for cheap anyway.

Edit: this was meant to be a PM, god damnit :man_facepalming:

4 Likes