Best/cheapest option for AT hubs MBS Trampa

I looked all over the forum and can’t find any comparison on AT hubs. I’m looking for new hubs that doesn’t cost much and that are durable and that have easy access to inexpensive ALU pulleys 72t or i could 3d print some that the designs are readily available online. I was looking at MBS rockstars or trampa Hypa as they are common and cost the same for a full kit. I would like your inputs on either one of them, and which would be best and for what reason. If you have other recommendations for different models or brands please let me know. Most other brands i see here have websites that lists nothing or ask ridiculous prices for them.
Thanks!

1 Like

Mbs is a good budget option. Pneumatic Wheel Compendium (Serious)

7 Likes

:face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

Phatlads look nais tho

2 Likes

Rockstars 100%

Cheap, tough, MBS are awesome.

6 Likes

Also want to throw in MBS Fivestars if you can find them in stock. They accept 9" tires as well at the expense of some extra weight compared to Rockstars.

1 Like

I also like the five stars better but they are never in stock…

1 Like

Rockstar 2 for sure. The best all round hub imo

1 Like

I like the trampa superstars because you can add a 3d printed spacer that lets you make them super wide and stretch out tires for more contact patch.

Bonus points for having the nut on the back, which I prefer to having to get an hex tool behind the wheel which is a pain

2 Likes

If you want MBS five stars you should hit up @TheRef for a custom dye job.

2 Likes

I laugh everytime i type mbs on google without adding boards. :rofl:

1 Like

Would you know if the screws and nuts come with the hubs, trampa or mbs?

Thanks.

Hubs always ship with hardware

2 Likes

I decided i would to go with trampa hypa or wait for the fivestar to be available. Does anyone know if there’s a trampa discount code i could use? That would make my decision a lot easier :slight_smile:

I don’t have one for Trampa, but we do have one for MBS in our all time discount list for 15% off :slight_smile:

I ordered MBS FiveStar for gril and screws are in so I suppose All MBS hubs are include screws and nuts.

Anyone knows the lenght of the m4 screws for these hubs when you add in the width of a spacer and pulley?

So i went for MBS rockstars. Thanks for the discount thread!

3 Likes

Yeah I do alright at them. :kissing_heart::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: