BeastOn | 11S7P PF | TB6 | CarvOn V4SD-XL 2WD

For sure! went down that rabbit hole into marine hardware found some stuff that’s smaller, but meh maybe just simple discrete L hinge.

Didn’t think about the post puncturing the base that’s a good point.

2 Likes

And he’s back! Awesome! :smiley:

1 Like

I’ll ask what I always ask when I see em on short decks. Do you stand on x things @Scepterr?

no, and it’s not that short… lol

Woah you can fit your feet in between? How tall r u?

2 Likes

tall enough for your mom :wink:

12 Likes

this is the Z shape seal I’m using around the lid

2 Likes

Gotcha better seal, what about the hole? I guess it could be used for the button but too exposed to accidentally turning off, maybe just fill and grip it huh?

1 Like

I was gonna stick the charge port there or seal it

1 Like

An XLR charge port maybes, they have nice rubber covers, I guess you could 3D print a grommet surround for a regular charge port.

Not worried about water ingress there?

2 Likes

yeah was gonna print a cap that covers it like an umbrella and if I can find something slim enough, a voltage display, maybe just one of those led bar displays

2 Likes

Cover sounds good

1 Like

too thick, I’m looking for something like 5mm thick max
don’t want it stick out on the board

1 Like

Mmm could it be mounted on a piece which drops it down, offsets it flush. AnywSy sold out and it’s for unity

1 Like

no room inside the enclosure either, no more than the rear end of a charge port lol

1 Like

How is the inside of the lid fixed? I have this deck too, but the lid is unstable.
more pics?

1 Like

I got rid of the hinges and button, it’s being screwed down along the perimeter

How’s this going? have you busted yer hoop on it yet?

1 Like

Did the same.

3 Likes

all good, waiting on some parts to arrive, mainly Bakelite sheet to replace lid, trying to shave some weight

1 Like